World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Equal amount of territories for each city

Potter

Peter,

Would it be possible to make the setup of map which each city will have accessible to one of each territories?:

Military base

Oil resource field

Rubber resource field

I notices that some cities has way too many villages and no or not enough resources nearby, especially oil which very rare to find and claim.

Potter

• Upvote 1

I disagree.   I like the fact that some are good and some aren't.  Makes y go out and attack and gain cities.  Also forces you to reply on leveling up your commercial center.  I don't have oil inthe three cities and others, yet I have thousands in oil built up from my commercial centers.    Have a huge navy and airforce now with that still in reserve for my leaguemates.

• Upvote 3

Peter,

Would it be possible to make the setup of map which each city will have accessible to one of each territories?:

Military base

Oil resource field

Rubber resource field

I notices that some cities has way too many villages and no or not enough resources nearby, especially oil which very rare to find and claim.

Potter

Potter, you will have a mini oil zone and a mini rubber zone in you city in the new map which will debut in this month. Enjoy it.