World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Transporting Troops

KingCB

Peter! Just noticed a bug... On my Tactics... I wanted to use Blitzkrieg and then also Last Stand so I reset tactics for 600 after I used Blitzkrieg. Then I reset it again because it didn't work right. But now on home page my tactic selected says Last Stand... But in game it still says blitzkrieg and it won't let me change it anymore. Please check this and try to fix it. I'd like to be able to change between the two if I use the 600 diamond reset but it's stuck now and won't work.

In the interface of "Reset Tactics", you can see the sentence "60 Tactic Points will be added at 12:00, 18:00 and 21:00 server time everyday. " That means the battlefield and the main screen will synch at 12:00, 18:00 and 21:00. You have to wait to use new-learned tactics even if you have reset the tactics in the main screen until the synch time. Don't repeat spending diamonds, man. :)

Okay thank you for the clarification. And no worries about the diamonds... They're free from you :) Also I just killed my first Waffen HQ or as I like to call them... (The Waffle House hahaha)... Here's some more photos since you put the last one on Twitter lol

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Wow,man. Now you are really unstoppable. The Waffle house(lol) is a super big enemy, you know. That's terrific! xDYeah, I like pictures you shared with me, and want to share with other friends. To protect your privacy, I compiled that picture simply. Now your rank must be very high. Good for you, bud.;)

Peter I tried to have some friends come and join the American. But they are all over the world. Do you know if this game will be made available in other countries besides the USA ?

Here is screenshot from my friend saying it's not available in the UK where he is.

image.jpeg

Sir, if your friends want to play this game outside US, they should have US App Store ID. But we have another way here for, please send us their email address, we can offer an invitation that allows them to play the game.

Peter! Please ask the developers to add an easier way for us to fund coordinates on the map. For "our log" and "enemy log" on battle situation, when we press the cords of where the action is, it should re-direct to that art of these I can find and follow action easier. Also I should be able to enter in coordinates to take me to specific part of map. Thank you!

Pete what's going on? My bomber planes were low on ammo... So I use my re-supply tactic to gain 50% of all supplies (fuel, ammo, food). But the game is still saying insufficient ammo even though my units have more ammo now. I waited the 30 minute cool down then I used it again when bomber planes were full of ammo... But it still said insufficient ammo. Also I used that resupply tactic in similar situation last week and it worked... But now it doesn't. Please have them fix this glitch asap. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Zander, No... This did not work. I moved the bomber planes to different territories then brought them back. It made no difference. Info screen still shows that they all have full 110 ammo... But the low ammo symbol still shows above their image the game won't let them bomb or attack any target anywhere. Looks like I'll have to dismiss them and create more :/ more screenshots below for reference. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Lol waaay too far away from any Air Force base. I'm taking this city so I can build one here. It's close to new a waffen base and six more tiger tanks because I already killed the waffen base closer to my main cities. This delegation was sent far away to help me resettle. I sent more, new bombers. Which will take at least 40 min more to reach. Just hope they fix it. But I'll make do for now.

No Zander. Because I don't like it. It didn't help... And now that the thread is spammed, with your unhelpful messages... It's harder for Peter to read it and try to fix it. Besides, I don't play war games to make friends. I'd rather you be my enemy instead. If we were on battlefield together, then I might come find you ;)

No Zander. Because I don't like it. It didn't help... And now that the thread is spammed, with your unhelpful messages... It's harder for Peter to read it and try to fix it. Besides, I don't play war games to make friends. I'd rather you be my enemy instead. If we were on battlefield together, then I might come find you ;)

Sir, we have forwarded this issue to our tech people. Glad they finally have ammo. Sorry about this trouble. Congrats on your high ranking there!

Peter when you have a chance please add my League to the featured League section. we finished number 1 in our first battlefield (even though it's not showing up for my rewards and medal/achievements). I just added it to the league section in forum. Also please have the tech crew look into the "For The Country" tactic. I used it to strengthen my turrets while defending against an attacker and it seemed to have the opposite attack. One of my level 5 turrets stopped attacking altogether even though enemy was within range. And the other level 5 turret kept attacking... But after 20 straight minutes it was obvious that it was dealing zero damage the entire time "for the country" tactic had been activated. Please let me know once it's fixed, and then I will test it again. Thanks.

Peter when you have a chance please add my League to the featured League section. we finished number 1 in our first battlefield (even though it's not showing up for my rewards and medal/achievements). I just added it to the league section in forum. Also please have the tech crew look into the "For The Country" tactic. I used it to strengthen my turrets while defending against an attacker and it seemed to have the opposite attack. One of my level 5 turrets stopped attacking altogether even though enemy was within range. And the other level 5 turret kept attacking... But after 20 straight minutes it was obvious that it was dealing zero damage the entire time "for the country" tactic had been activated. Please let me know once it's fixed, and then I will test it again. Thanks.

Hey man, I have forwarded this issue to our tech crew to take care of. I'll get back to you once they figure it out.:)