World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
KingCB

Transporting Troops

Peter some enemies were provoking my anger on the seas so I made a quick navy to dominate them. It was a lot of fun destroying all enemies ports and battleships with no resistance LOL 

image.png

Peter! Please ask the developers to add an easier way for us to fund coordinates on the map. For "our log" and "enemy log" on battle situation, when we press the cords of where the action is, it should re-direct to that art of these I can find and follow action easier. Also I should be able to enter in coordinates to take me to specific part of map. Thank you!

Pete what's going on? My bomber planes were low on ammo... So I use my re-supply tactic to gain 50% of all supplies (fuel, ammo, food). But the game is still saying insufficient ammo even though my units have more ammo now. I waited the 30 minute cool down then I used it again when bomber planes were full of ammo... But it still said insufficient ammo. Also I used that resupply tactic in similar situation last week and it worked... But now it doesn't. Please have them fix this glitch asap. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Zander, No... This did not work. I moved the bomber planes to different territories then brought them back. It made no difference. Info screen still shows that they all have full 110 ammo... But the low ammo symbol still shows above their image the game won't let them bomb or attack any target anywhere. Looks like I'll have to dismiss them and create more :/ more screenshots below for reference. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Lol waaay too far away from any Air Force base. I'm taking this city so I can build one here. It's close to new a waffen base and six more tiger tanks because I already killed the waffen base closer to my main cities. This delegation was sent far away to help me resettle. I sent more, new bombers. Which will take at least 40 min more to reach. Just hope they fix it. But I'll make do for now.

Update... Now that I took the city and built an airport... Docked the bombers in airport, then when I pulled them out they work just fine now. Thank you. 

No Zander. Because I don't like it. It didn't help... And now that the thread is spammed, with your unhelpful messages... It's harder for Peter to read it and try to fix it. Besides, I don't play war games to make friends. I'd rather you be my enemy instead. If we were on battlefield together, then I might come find you ;)

No Zander. Because I don't like it. It didn't help... And now that the thread is spammed, with your unhelpful messages... It's harder for Peter to read it and try to fix it. Besides, I don't play war games to make friends. I'd rather you be my enemy instead. If we were on battlefield together, then I might come find you ;)

Sir, we have forwarded this issue to our tech people. Glad they finally have ammo. Sorry about this trouble. Congrats on your high ranking there!

Peter when you have a chance please add my League to the featured League section. we finished number 1 in our first battlefield (even though it's not showing up for my rewards and medal/achievements). I just added it to the league section in forum. Also please have the tech crew look into the "For The Country" tactic. I used it to strengthen my turrets while defending against an attacker and it seemed to have the opposite attack. One of my level 5 turrets stopped attacking altogether even though enemy was within range. And the other level 5 turret kept attacking... But after 20 straight minutes it was obvious that it was dealing zero damage the entire time "for the country" tactic had been activated. Please let me know once it's fixed, and then I will test it again. Thanks.

Peter when you have a chance please add my League to the featured League section. we finished number 1 in our first battlefield (even though it's not showing up for my rewards and medal/achievements). I just added it to the league section in forum. Also please have the tech crew look into the "For The Country" tactic. I used it to strengthen my turrets while defending against an attacker and it seemed to have the opposite attack. One of my level 5 turrets stopped attacking altogether even though enemy was within range. And the other level 5 turret kept attacking... But after 20 straight minutes it was obvious that it was dealing zero damage the entire time "for the country" tactic had been activated. Please let me know once it's fixed, and then I will test it again. Thanks.

Hey man, I have forwarded this issue to our tech crew to take care of. I'll get back to you once they figure it out.:)

Hey man, it seems everything is normal when our tech crew test it. So were your turrets under maintenance or something during that time?

Not upgrading... But I did click repair so they would regain power(health) while being attacked. But then when I noticed they weren't doing any damage to the medium tank, I click stop repair and watched again minute after minute there was still no damage being done. "for the country" tactic says it will make turrets repair twice as fast and increase attack. So I didn't think "repair" would make them deal no damage. Also please don't forget about my League... GODz ;)

Not upgrading... But I did click repair so they would regain power(health) while being attacked. But then when I noticed they weren't doing any damage to the medium tank, I click stop repair and watched again minute after minute there was still no damage being done. "for the country" tactic says it will make turrets repair twice as fast and increase attack. So I didn't think "repair" would make them deal no damage. Also please don't forget about my League... GODz ;)

Hey KingCB, many thanks for sharing so much info with us. you're really considerate. Our tech crew will keep tracing this issue. As to the league, I have seen it in the League section. Spectacular screenshot, man. Glad to see that you enjoy it. PS. Any new suggestion or issues, feel free to start a new topic. So I can see it timely. :P

Hello, is there a way to dismiss a troop/inf/tank/AT/ basicly what ever in the field or do they have to return all the way back?

Also is there a way to pick up slow units from the field and transpirt them via plane/boat? Or do they have to be at the base to be transported?

Thanks. Very fun game!

xXxMGDxXx