World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Card suggestions

DeliYamma

sometimes I find that there isn't much action around me and was thinking of new tactic cards I would love to use to spend those points.   Maybe a card for mine fields and sea mines that had a cool down of 12 hours or so that way it isn't completly insane.  I would say that land mines shouldn't be able to impead a roadway but anything off road should be fair game ;)

and one thing off topic when I tell a troop to stop or hold position it would be nice if they actualy listened because I wasn't suggesting it to them.  no matter how nice that target looks ahead of you. Mainly have this problem with the airborn units the ground guys normaly will atleast hold position.

• Upvote 2

sometimes I find that there isn't much action around me and was thinking of new tactic cards I would love to use to spend those points.   Maybe a card for mine fields and sea mines that had a cool down of 12 hours or so that way it isn't completly insane.  I would say that land mines shouldn't be able to impead a roadway but anything off road should be fair game ;)

and one thing off topic when I tell a troop to stop or hold position it would be nice if they actualy listened because I wasn't suggesting it to them.  no matter how nice that target looks ahead of you. Mainly have this problem with the airborn units the ground guys normaly will atleast hold position.

Brilliant idea, love it. Developers will have them. Thanks, buddy.

• Upvote 1