World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Patch Preview-Epic Units

Peter

that's my thing and it's like this CatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcat

You won. Lol

Our developers have been considering delete some of these limitations. Thanks for your feedback.

I think now if a member in a different battlefield from league leader, chief commander of that battlefield can kick him out of the league. 

Thank you Jane for taking the time to respond. I just tried again to be sure and it still doesnt work. Here are screenshots below of exactly what I see... Please let me know if i am doing something wrong? If there a different way to do things that i am not aware of then please let me know :)

i go to main screen... And then League Page... And then second tab which shows league members. It shows i am leader, and all our members and their ranks within the League. If shows if they are in an Individual battlefield... Or in League battlefield and Individual. Or idle. When i click a member's name the options below show up. The only option which can remove a player says "ban" but if i click that when they are in any battlefield then i get a long message (screenshot number 5) about needing to wait until a battlefield ends. If they are idle then it works and they are removed. Screenshots are below... Including the battlefield ID numbers where we are. I am in the global battlefield with 4 players (I am also in league battlefield with 6 players)... The player i am testing this on is the only one in a battlefield by himself. 

Please let me know if you have any questions to figure this out... Or any suggestions of what i should do differently. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Our developers have been considering delete some of these limitations. Thanks for your feedback.

I think now if a member in a different battlefield from league leader, chief commander of that battlefield can kick him out of the league. 

Thank you for your reply Jane. But do you realize that this system is set up stupidly? The members all control what battlefield they enter or not... Leaders have no control over which battlefield a member enters at all. So if a member joins a battlefield by himself he will be commander in chief... When it's over... He can just join another one immediately after that. Commander in chief again. No one can remove him from the League. Maybe he never listens, isn't a part of team, isn't very active except when it's time to join a new battle by himself and become commander in chief again... So what is the point of being a leader and trying to build a league when you are POWERLESS to control who will stay in the league or who should be removed? 

Exactly what point is there to give members of a league MORE power over what battlefield they join and when/if they ever have to leave a league than what the leader has? 

This makes no sense to me... But maybe you can explain it for me. 

Thank you. 

Edited by KingCB
  • Upvote 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Peter unpinned and featured this topic