World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Patch Preview-Epic Units

Peter

I'm guessing the B-39 supper fortress, Me P.1101 jet fighter, BM-13 Katyusha rocket, and the Bismark Battleship.

Otherwise I can't wait for this update. Please implement it tomorrow. The hype has been built.

Wow, smart guess.

When is this coming out sorry if i missed it 

This month

Right, so I'll try my hand at this guessing game... For aircraft carriers, you might add in the Essex, America's best at the time. You might add the Graf Zeplin, but since it didn't really do anything, I doubt it. Ships. Iowa class, american. Yamato class, japanese. Bismark class, german. Mabye Baltimore heavy cruiser and Cleveland light cruiser. Might also add in type VII U-boats. Baleo or tench class submarines. Planes. You might add the Mitzibishi Zero, Ki-43 Hayabusa or Aichi D3A(doubtful because of map location). Supermarine spitfire and Hawker hurricane, give the British some love? For the Americans, any number of planes could come. Tactical bombers could bring us the Douglas SBD dauntless, arguably one of the best dive bombers of the time. Torpedo bombers the Grumman TBF avenger or Douglas TBD Devastator( I'd put my money on the avenger, but the Devastator may be a prerequisite on the tech tree) Fighter overhaul, LockheedP-38 Lightning heavy fighter, Curtiss P-40 Warhawk/Tomahawk/Kittyhawk as a lower tech fighter, Chance Vought F4U corasair. F4F Hellcat(My favorite plane) with the F4F as a prerequisite. Strategic bombers, B-29 Superfortress with B-17 Flying Fortress as a prerequisite (both Boeing). Seaplanes seems out of reach for now, but it could happen. Curtiss SOC Seagulls and Vought OS2U, catapult launched as scouts from cruisers and battleships will probably have to wait for battleships and cruiser catapult planes to be introduced. PBY Catalina would be interesting. Germans, The Stuka if tactical bombers are introduced, BF109s for fighters, in front of Focke-Wulf 190s. USSR, Yak 9s. Ground troops, Germans of course have the tiger, Panther, Stug, Elephant/Ferdinand, and as long as we're doing concepts(like the Maus) Jagdpanzer E100 and E100. Mabye Elite Wermarcht. Allies on the ground, M-18 Hellcat, the M4 Sherman A3E8(Easy 8), Matilda, Centurion 1 or 7/1, ELC AMX, Lorraine 155. USSR, T34-85, Katyushas, KV-1, IS-3, SU-85. 

Just at so you know, I didn't search for influential WW2 machines, I am very interested in WW2. I have an entire spreadsheet for mapping pretty much every stat of American planes and ships in WW2. Trust me when I say it took a long time, and a lot of dedication to the subject matter. Anyway, I suppose I'll know what I got right soon. Good luck with the game, Peter.

• Upvote 1

Right, so I'll try my hand at this guessing game... For aircraft carriers, you might add in the Essex, America's best at the time. You might add the Graf Zeplin, but since it didn't really do anything, I doubt it. Ships. Iowa class, american. Yamato class, japanese. Bismark class, german. Mabye Baltimore heavy cruiser and Cleveland light cruiser. Might also add in type VII U-boats. Baleo or tench class submarines. Planes. You might add the Mitzibishi Zero, Ki-43 Hayabusa or Aichi D3A(doubtful because of map location). Supermarine spitfire and Hawker hurricane, give the British some love? For the Americans, any number of planes could come. Tactical bombers could bring us the Douglas SBD dauntless, arguably one of the best dive bombers of the time. Torpedo bombers the Grumman TBF avenger or Douglas TBD Devastator( I'd put my money on the avenger, but the Devastator may be a prerequisite on the tech tree) Fighter overhaul, LockheedP-38 Lightning heavy fighter, Curtiss P-40 Warhawk/Tomahawk/Kittyhawk as a lower tech fighter, Chance Vought F4U corasair. F4F Hellcat(My favorite plane) with the F4F as a prerequisite. Strategic bombers, B-29 Superfortress with B-17 Flying Fortress as a prerequisite (both Boeing). Seaplanes seems out of reach for now, but it could happen. Curtiss SOC Seagulls and Vought OS2U, catapult launched as scouts from cruisers and battleships will probably have to wait for battleships and cruiser catapult planes to be introduced. PBY Catalina would be interesting. Germans, The Stuka if tactical bombers are introduced, BF109s for fighters, in front of Focke-Wulf 190s. USSR, Yak 9s. Ground troops, Germans of course have the tiger, Panther, Stug, Elephant/Ferdinand, and as long as we're doing concepts(like the Maus) Jagdpanzer E100 and E100. Mabye Elite Wermarcht. Allies on the ground, M-18 Hellcat, the M4 Sherman A3E8(Easy 8), Matilda, Centurion 1 or 7/1, ELC AMX, Lorraine 155. USSR, T34-85, Katyushas, KV-1, IS-3, SU-85. 

Just at so you know, I didn't search for influential WW2 machines, I am very interested in WW2. I have an entire spreadsheet for mapping pretty much every stat of American planes and ships in WW2. Trust me when I say it took a long time, and a lot of dedication to the subject matter. Anyway, I suppose I'll know what I got right soon. Good luck with the game, Peter.

Sir, you have got almost all our units in game right there, impressive

Edited by Peter
  • Upvote 1

Nah, being an expert in any area pays off one day. :D

Let me guess, I missed the Jagdpanzer IV, Panzer 38, Pz.Jäg II, Marder II, Panzer II, M24 Chaffee, M3 Stuart, M6 Heavy, LAG (Russian plane... Not going to guess which variant) Any Yak other than 9, Lancaster strategic bomber, Kaga class carriers, Langley class carrier, Panzers III and IV, specifically the H variant of IV, with spaced armor. T1 Heavy, M46 Patton, T-28 tank destroyer, T110E5, T110E3, T110E4(one of these three), Cromwell, Tortoise, Churchills I and VII, Leopard, and any number of SPGs. Probably the Hummel, Priest. Don't really know enough about SPGs to properly know. I most likely also missed ships from other nations, classes like cruiser and destroyer, because I don't know enough. Although the Admiral Hipper, Lion class, H-Class, and King George V class are on the list to implement. 

• Upvote 1

Nah, being an expert in any area pays off one day. :D

And of course I forget yet more xD How could I forget the P-51 Mustang? The only aircraft able to flay with allied bombers into Germany? Then there's the Wellington and the Russian Pe-8. And then the other really big one, the German Heinekel He 111 strategic bomber.

• Upvote 1

And of course I forget yet more xD How could I forget the P-51 Mustang? The only aircraft able to flay with allied bombers into Germany? Then there's the Wellington and the Russian Pe-8. And then the other really big one, the German Heinekel He 111 strategic bomber.

Of course sir, but how do you like Me. P1101 Jet Fighter?

• Upvote 1

Of course sir, but how do you like Me. P1101 Jet Fighter?

Holy hell, you added in jets? Well that's a whole realm of possibilities. Me P1101, like you said, Me 262, V1 Flying bomb. You might have added in american jets like the sabre, but I doubt that. That is just awesome that you guys added jet. Wasn't expecting that xD Did you add Opel Blitz as well? 

Edited by Jvideo121
  • Upvote 1

Holy hell, you added in jets? Well that's a whole realm of possibilities. Me P1101, like you said, Me 262, V1 Flying bomb. You might have added in american jets like the sabre, but I doubt that. That is just awesome that you guys added jet. Wasn't expecting that xD Did you add Opel Blitz as well? 

That may be added in future, Lol

• Upvote 1

CATCATCAT

that's my thing and it's like this CatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcatCatcatcat

• Upvote 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned and featured this topic