World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Patch Preview-Epic Units

Peter

Commanders, we have more than 30 Epic Units ready to serve you in next patch! 

Can you guess what are they labelled with question marks?

100 Diamonds for a correct answer! Hint: check out the tech tree post...

Answers will be revealed 24 hours later. Time's up

The Units in Question Mark are: BM-13 Katyusha, Me. P.1101 Jet Fighter, Tiger B Tank and B-29 Strategic Bomber!

_  Give New Patch   _ 

568f5e243aa3b_2.thumb.jpg.2d879c27874611

Edited by Peter

Looking good, how about fixing it so we can boot members that are not active anymore and are tied up in a league battle that we can't boot kick or in this game called ban. It's hard to rebuild and replace bad members I got around 18 members now but only a few are still playing.

• Upvote 1

Looking good, how about fixing it so we can boot members that are not active anymore and are tied up in a league battle that we can't boot kick or in this game called ban. It's hard to rebuild and replace bad members I got around 18 members now but only a few are still playing.

Sir, we are considering to do something about inactive players on the battlefield

Commanders, we have more than 30 Epic Units ready to serve you in next patch! 

Can you guess what are they labelled with question marks?

100 Diamonds for a correct answer! Hint: check out the tech tree post...

Answers will be revealed 24 hours later.

_  Give New Patch   _ 

568e286d67c64_1.thumb.jpg.bdb7e2ca21af2a

I'm gonna say rocket launchers? And jets or strategic bombers. And an engineer unit

I see what appears to be the back of an aircraft carrier? If you guys found a way to allow it to load and carry our aircraft then that would be beyond awesome. Especially if the supplies from the aircraft carrier can be used to re-supply the air troops as well as ferry them around. 

By the way... That Rotymir guy is right. Leaders of league cannot kick anyone out of league now unless they are "idle". That is stupid. It really just makes no logical sense at all. I complained about it several times and then it just got worse... We used to be able to kick them out as long as they were in same battlefield as us. Now when there is a new recruit who is very good and wants to join... We might have to wait two weeks to remove someone and make space to let them join. The limitations on building and improving League through recruiting and removing members is the single most frustrating part of the game. If I am leader, then let me kick out who I want whenever I want. And let us invite and accept players whenever we want as well. There are some people saying that it doesn't make sense to have so much new/different content being released when there are still existing issues which need to be addressed in the game as it is already. So I guess this is what they mean. 

• Upvote 1

Nice we get a heavy bomber, jets, more armored options, a self propelled arty(hopefully it's faster), aircraft carriers, another bigger battleship, subs? ( I noticed the rocket had a damage line specifically for subs), rockets of course, and the anti tank guns we've already been using in league battle.

• Upvote 1

Woohoo! I'm very excited about the aircraft carriers. I'm hoping the new battlefield has sufficient oceans to accompany a bigger navy necessity. 

doesn't looks like it from the pictures. Never know though.

If the almost all the units shown in the tech post are being implemented, this game is gonna change a lot which is fricken amazing this just means more freedom with the strategies we can try out. Good job guys this was definitely the step to make this a 100x better game.

the entire gameplay is going to change. Which is good news to hear. Means us Vets won't get bored with the same gameplay styles 

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned and featured this topic