World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Guess who's back?

Solus

Me mother clucker. TheGestapo is back and will be coming at you with full force for all the time lost. As long as my Gamecenter doesn't crash again that is(admins plz make your own sign-in thingy to prevent this from happening to anybody else).

Salutations to all and SIEG HEIL

• Upvote 2

Hello Jane, this issue has been going for quite a few people for quite a few years, I've seen complaints about dating back 4 years. Personally it's happened on and off with increasing frequency. Started going out once a week for 15 minutes then an 1-3 hours thrice a week. The last time was a month ago and you see how long that one took lol. I woke up this morning and it's crashed again. I've birtched and moaned to Apple for weeks and they finally agreed to replace my phone 3 days ago but I'm still awaiting the box I'm supposed to ship it in. This isn't an issue on yalls side as far as I know and I appreciate the concern but I doubt you can help me. I just ask that you make your own servers(?) or whatever it is that enables players to sign in directly to their accounts without this trite and redundant Gamecenter bs. I've attached what it looks like when I try to go on my GC app

image.png

• Upvote 2

Thanks for listening! But I was talking more along the lines of something like Tap4Fun has for their game Invasion. They have Facebook and guest accounts or people can make their own Tap4Fun accounts and sign in like that. Is it possible to just sign in the same way we do forums? Enter your name or email, then password? That'd be super duper dope if you could do that.

• Upvote 2