World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Patch Preview- Episode 1

Peter

Commanders, 

NEW GAMEPLAY is coming! Revolutionary Changes have been made in this patch! We will release all the new stuff gradually this week. Please pay attention to the forum and Facebook! Let's take a look at what's new in the coming update in the pictures!

Leave your thoughts and questions in the comments!

568a4cb5a8bef_CB7EA6BB-6427-4391-90B2-65568a4c96e62b0_B33A2C36-DCDE-4B77-8D30-B7568a4c921aca4_9290C059-B2BA-4D54-9A75-9B

Commanders, 

NEW GAMEPLAY is coming! Revolutionary Changes have been made in this patch! We will release all the new stuff gradually this week. Please pay attention to the forum and Facebook! Let's take a look at what's new in the coming update in the pictures!

Leave your thoughts and questions in the comments!

568a4cb5a8bef_CB7EA6BB-6427-4391-90B2-65568a4c96e62b0_B33A2C36-DCDE-4B77-8D30-B7568a4c921aca4_9290C059-B2BA-4D54-9A75-9B

when taxing i am assuming it will lower population support in those citys with the higher tax correct?

So did I read this right? Global war will be replaced with a map that only you will be playing on? If so I thought at least you guys would keep the old because I love having to compete with other people to get to the ss bases, playing against the AI is fun and all, but they won't try to ambush you when your attack them...

• Upvote 1

So did I read this right? Global war will be replaced with a map that only you will be playing on? If so I thought at least you guys would keep the old because I love having to compete with other people to get to the ss bases, playing against the AI is fun and all, but they won't try to ambush you when your attack them...

Sir, you can have more fun in the new map- Golden Empire as well. More contents and more adventures are awaiting~

• Peter unpinned this topic
  • Peter pinned this topic
  • Peter pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned and featured this topic