World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Suggestion Collection

Peter

TheNorth1

i would like to see league leader special ability. Obviously we cannot give everyone an Atomic Bomber as it might unbalance the game. But if league leaders only have the ability, or if anyone can think of another way to balance it, it would be cool to see big badda boom. CNC zero hour had some cool ones if you need a reference. 

Also I would like to see a heads up match. All renegades on one land mass and a legion on the other side separated by a large ocean in the middle. In the very middle there should be a very powerful SS island to keep the leagues separated in the early days.  Small FOB's should be just off shore. This will end in an epic heads up match. Let me know if you would like me to draw a picture of my map idea. 

Best,

TheNorth1

AMO - Active Members Only

Suggestion,

1/ Nation, Separate different for different army, such U.S., German, Japan...etc, different nation has different special tactics, army, skills, technology, etc.

2/ Troops Quantity, limited for same troops,8-10 maybe, it will become different tactics, limits All bomber, All Aty, All frighter, it must more fun for the game.

• Upvote 1

I would like to see the League Battles only start once either all 6 teams have the minimum of 4 players or at least 4 teams have that minimum player number.  The way it currently works provides such a huge advantage for the team that starts first, which is great if you are that league, but if you are one that comes in "late", playing catch up can be almost impossible.  I think only starting the league battles when the majority of the league slots are filled, this would even the playing field and give all leagues a fair shot to really compete.

Dear GM's,

I would like to suggest an idea that would make this game even better an more strategic. When a league is fighting in any battlefield it should have a tab with a live map and a separate chat. In this tab, the league would be able to draw out a stategy on the map. With this feature leagues will become even more powerful, thus enhancing their communication. This tab would remain visible for all the league members to see whenever they require to do so. This allows players that are not online during the live planning to know what is going on. I hope you like my idea.

Cheers,

Ortva

• Upvote 1

I would like to see only people with authority to be able to start the league battle/global battle que, I know it's not there fault but many players, even experienced in battle, havnt experienced the league battle and will accidentally start it we all get a late start.

also maybe you guys can come up with anew tactic card, the one I am thinking of is from world war 1, but still a good name. "Mustard gas," it would have a very slow effect but would damage a troops by a percentage of there health. By the end of the effect, if people didn't move there troops, a they would die. I am thinking 1% a minute and having the effect last an hour. This would help tremendously when you arty being attacked by artillery and cannot deploy your artillery to defend because they would die from the slash damage. It would also be a small deterent from people passing through the affected area. I would how ever not make it damage any ss, as you could technically take out a tiger tank ace too easily. I am thinking of 2 more cards while I play in game and what could possible help more. Thank you guys for listening lol!

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jane said:

Hi Brok, thanks for your consideration. For the authority issue, league leader can change access of each member. Just tap league badge ,choose "Access", and then league leader can adjust the authority of each position. If player without access want to open a league battlefield, league leader or other member with access can form a league troop ,transfer chief-commander position to him and then quit from league troop.

I will forward your advice to our developers. :)

So what your talking about is getting a match ready right? What I'm wondering is when there is 4/6 people lined up in the waiting menu, sometimes people will join and then start it without knowing? I can change this with authority? If so, that is good advice thank you

On 22 de enero de 2016 at 7:40 PM, Jane said:

Oh. Sorry for misunderstanding. I thought you were talking about forming a league troop for league battle. 

Hi Ortva, many thanks for your idea. This is really cool! 

Yeah, it would be pretty cool! Can't wait for the maintenance to end!

OrtVa