World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Suggestion Collection

Peter

Banner_936x120xx.thumb.jpg.30d519258791b

Commander,

World Warfare is a WWII-themed game containing a large number of players in one battlefield, just like that war-torn world back in 1940s, the game still has many imperfections and glitches. We hope you can give some suggestions about the game, thus we can improve it accordingly. All suggestions are valued here and rewards will given to you as a gift.

Description:

1. Leave your in-game name together with your suggestion.

2. The level of rewards will be given based on how much it helps.  

3. 3,000 diamonds for Class A suggestion.

4. 2,000 diamonds for Class B suggestion.

5. 1,000 diamonds for Class C suggestion.

Note:

1. Suggestions with in-game name are seen as valid.

2. Repeated suggestions are seen as invalid.

3. Suggestions will be evaluated seriously.

4. You can submit more than one suggestions.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/worldwarfaregame

Teitter: @_worldwarfare

Forums: www.worldwarfaregame.com

International QQ Group: 472167603

Edited by xiaodi

Hi,

i think it should be possible to set a path for your troops to follow over long distance to avoid certains pockets of resistance.  

It would also be interesting to develop some kind of leadership points to recruit leaders for units.  They could have different talents that would give that unit some kind of special talent.

FrankyVally

• Upvote 1

Hi,

i think it should be possible to set a path for your troops to follow over long distance to avoid certains pockets of resistance.  

It would also be interesting to develop some kind of leadership points to recruit leaders for units.  They could have different talents that would give that unit some kind of special talent.

FrankyVally

Hey, Sir! For the first question, thanks for your advice, we will forward this to our tech crew. For the second, you have a genius mind, and we will absolutely have officers in future updates! Thank you so much and good luck on battlefields!

Hello,

I thought that if possible, when you are in a Legion on this game and you are a bit ahead of your other member, a donate unit, supply's or even villages could prove to be useful so that legions can develop strategies with people who like different  types of play. Like rushing, turtle, resource farming and etc. 

thanks for the read and the very fun game. 

Chrimson. (  <--- in name game by the way )

Hello,

I thought that if possible, when you are in a Legion on this game and you are a bit ahead of your other member, a donate unit, supply's or even villages could prove to be useful so that legions can develop strategies with people who like different  types of play. Like rushing, turtle, resource farming and etc. 

thanks for the read and the very fun game. 

Chrimson. (  <--- in name game by the way )

Sir, thank you so much for your suggestion. We will forward this to our designers. Good luck on battlefield!

I like the idea of setting route waypoints. That was one I thought of a few days ago but hadn't found the forum yet. I also like the idea of setting March speeds so you can have all your troops arrive at the same time or you can set up an arrival time formation. Also, set it for troops to actually select where to attack. Right now it just attacks the nearest units but a lot of times I want to fire artillery at troops across the city. 

KrzCooter

• Upvote 1

I like the idea of setting route waypoints. That was one I thought of a few days ago but hadn't found the forum yet. I also like the idea of setting March speeds so you can have all your troops arrive at the same time or you can set up an arrival time formation. Also, set it for troops to actually select where to attack. Right now it just attacks the nearest units but a lot of times I want to fire artillery at troops across the city. 

KrzCooter

Thanks for your advice. We're listening all the time.;)

Another idea is to make it so that you can see attack radius for your troop. Art and aa would greatly benefit from being able to see what their attack radius is before dropping them. 

Sir, you have a genius mind indeed. I don't know how this is gonna work. But we will forward this to our designers to see if it is applicable. Thank you very much!

I think I put this in the survey but we need amphibious launch and recovery. We need to be able to load up our transport ships and drop them off on land and then recover them back to the transport ship. That technology was widely used in WWII. Also, I would like to see more selection for vehicles. Various ships, planes, artillery and troops were used throughout the war. Have axis and allied sides use troops and equipment actually used by those sides during the war. WWII was a treasure trove of equipment, technology and troop types. It would be awesome to fine tune your army by doing things like having A couple of M4 Sherman's to attack and an M18 Hellcat for defense or a couple of P51 Mustangs for strafing runs and air defense and a Hawker Typhoon for anti-tank missions. Last but not least, special technologies such as advanced radar and both air to air and air to ground missiles could be added in some way. 

I think I put this in the survey but we need amphibious launch and recovery. We need to be able to load up our transport ships and drop them off on land and then recover them back to the transport ship. That technology was widely used in WWII. Also, I would like to see more selection for vehicles. Various ships, planes, artillery and troops were used throughout the war. Have axis and allied sides use troops and equipment actually used by those sides during the war. WWII was a treasure trove of equipment, technology and troop types. It would be awesome to fine tune your army by doing things like having A couple of M4 Sherman's to attack and an M18 Hellcat for defense or a couple of P51 Mustangs for strafing runs and air defense and a Hawker Typhoon for anti-tank missions. Last but not least, special technologies such as advanced radar and both air to air and air to ground missiles could be added in some way. 

We really like your creative ideas. And these ideas are highly consist with our design principle:Reality is the basement. We'll forward your advice to our tech crew as the reference of future development. It would be great if you would like to review our game in app store.Many thanks for your dearest support,man!^_^

I believe this game needs a little less lag since sometimes it lags and makes the screen move slow. Also new troops would be nice maybe different class of fighters and some air carriers for the planes so they can land on the air carriers. Just like the once on the Pearl Harbor movie. 

BigBoss

I believe this game needs a little less lag since sometimes it lags and makes the screen move slow. Also new troops would be nice maybe different class of fighters and some air carriers for the planes so they can land on the air carriers. Just like the once on the Pearl Harbor movie. 

BigBoss

Hey, Boss, the lag issue is basically because of 3-D high-definition graphics, it runs smoothly on some high-end devices. New troops will surely be added in future updates. Thank you!

There needs to be a way to load troops onto transport ships away from navy bases. I currently find myself in a position where I can not retrieve my troops. When capturing a resource field on an island after air dropping troops in there is no way to get your troops off the island. Secondly, the font color of players names in green and red are extremely hard to read against the green background and foliage. Perhaps changing the font color to white would make reading in game fonts easier or giving the players the option to choose their own font colors in settings menu. My in game name is CapnCrunch 

Edited by CapnCrunch
Add in-game name

Hey, i would love to see more strategic elements to the map. Such as bridges  over rivers or tunnels through mountains that you can defend, attack or even destroy to prevent enemies from using. Also, i would want the ability to build temporary airfields or ports for troop loading and resupply. Potentially built by an engineer type unit and the constructs take a certain amount of supplies to build and maintain? I know there already is the supply airdrop tactic, but a supply truck that you could command to go with your army and keep it supplied would be nice instead of necessitating using tactic points to simply keep your units from dying.

Morridin

• Upvote 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic

Hey Peter!

I know the game is in the early stages right now but it would be great if there were other game modes or maps. I can see the resemblance of Europe in the current map but I think it would be great if there was a pacific theatre map as well. Maybe one that focused a lot more on naval and island warfare?

Instead of the SS as main targets for victory points, maybe a certain airforce base that gave some kind of strategic advantage if held or just Japanese targets like aircraft carriers randomly in the ocean somewhere? I can just see it all right now haha. 

Of course it'd be awhile from now until you'd probably start thinking of something like that. There'd have to be all sorts of new units to go with it too. I have a lot of other cool ideas that would be awesome for this game. Maybe I'll post a few more later.

Keep up the awesome work! 

TheDavyJones

- Wolfpack

• 3 weeks later...

The game is wonderful however a massive glitch keeps popping up, sometimes the enemy troops in front of resource depots and villages will not appear to be there and when you move your camera away then back over it once or twice the enemy will appear and then disappear, it's the same with enemy turret defenses, they will be shooting but the game shows nothing there

Brok23 

i think you guys should make it so we can upgrade our roads sighing our zones, so when people have 2+ cities all together it's a lot faster to move troops from one to the other when attacked. Maybe have 2 or 3 levels and each road segment gets upgraded separate, and have the max speed boost 100%? But I'll leave that up to the designers.

another one I have is about an upcoming troop that may be coming out. When you guys make the air craft carrier I would suggest to be able to load it with armedments and supplies, so you can repair your planes(only repair not make new ones) and be able to resupply them.

i would also love to see the choice to make specific turrets. So you can use the standard turret, or you could have one that is only ground and has longer range to defend against artillery, and the anti air one have splash damage to help stop massive bomber attacks. I hope some of these help out!! I have so many more ideas I will post more later but I want to give everyone a chance to play!!!

• Upvote 2

I thought of another good one, it's not about game play but it's about notifications. I think there should be an option to turn off rebel notifications. I like when a troops under attack but for every other one I would love to turn them off. I hate when my phone gets a notification that there is an enemy in my territory to only find out it was rebels that spawned, it does get very annoying at times especially when I sleep.

About a previous idea someone had that I didn't like was the troops radius, I think not know the radius is half of the strategy, like I started to get use to it, but you can always set your troops to attack and they will attack exactly when they get in range.

• Upvote 1