World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

When the games goes down for maintenance

Zac505

People are given warning that maintenance is going to happen, they can take steps to protect their troops or land them so their planes don't run outta fuel. Also you wouldn't gain any resources while it was paused. However I do like the idea. If it was paused you may not have to pull back early from an attack.

Edited by Aviatorbaron
Increased idea

People are given warning that maintenance is going to happen, they can take steps to protect their troops or land them so their planes don't run outta fuel. Also you wouldn't gain any resources while it was paused. However I do like the idea. If it was paused you may not have to pull back early from an attack.

I didn't see any warning until I wasn't able to get on 

One suggestion send out that warning earlier moving takes a bit and when you are in the heat of battle you may miss the server warning.   This kind of goes to another thread about waypoints.  I sent a group of bombers to assist took me 2 hours to get there because I had to zig zag the entire way.  If the warning comes out when I am that far away my planes are goners I can't straight line back and can't get them to rtb in time. 

• Upvote 1

One suggestion send out that warning earlier moving takes a bit and when you are in the heat of battle you may miss the server warning.   This kind of goes to another thread about waypoints.  I sent a group of bombers to assist took me 2 hours to get there because I had to zig zag the entire way.  If the warning comes out when I am that far away my planes are goners I can't straight line back and can't get them to rtb in time. 

Sir, I agree with you on this one...