World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance

Jack

Commanders,

The maintenance is completed. 2000 diamonds have been delivered to you as compensation, please feel free to claim. Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and many thanks for your kind understanding. Should you have any other questions, please contact the in-game GM for solutions.

Jack

Edited by Jack
  • Upvote 3

Commanders,

The server will go down for maintenance at 9:50 am. PST due to a server failure. Expected downtime is approximately one hour and forty minutes. Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and many thanks for your kind understanding.

Jack

Jack, what time will it be on around ? Eastern Time Zone ?

I hope the "compensation" is good because I'm not able to get back on to send my bombers back to my base since it was a 5 hour trip to help a league mate, I was going to use my tactics to get them back but looks like I can't now it took all my resources to make the 15 bombers, looks like they went to waist 

You guys need to calm down it's not as if they did that this on purpose. I understand you may lose troops but it's not worth yelling at him for. Like jack said its due to server failure there is very little anyone can do to avoid those. Let's just appreciate they are trying to get it up asap.

• Upvote 3

What about all the troops in the air that arnt going to a base? And what happens when everything out of supply's, if server down, give us back the troops or Atleast no supply's used

if you can, get on right when the maintenance is done and use the supply tactics, your troops will last without food till there fuel runs out