World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Jane

League Battle——Sitrep Collect

Commanders,

Happy New Year!o o

The battlefield is open from 20:00 Jan. 1st to 20:00 Jan. 4th PST. You can participate in the event anytime during this period.

The First Round League Battle Sitrep Collect in 2016: 

Please post your Sitrep with Screenshots under this thread to win Diamonds!

Rewards: 

500 Diamonds for 1 Sitrep per Day!

1.thumb.jpg.4b7c97a8e134df0bad0d861c8a95

• Upvote 1

No way.... We are PVP, if we share our strategy here the enemy will lean it too..... So I suggest the new guys go ask their teammates private in the league chat. Also you need learn it by yourself while battling with your enemy, when you lost a lot of troops and get beat up you will learn how to fight back and fight better. Same like boxing in real life. No short cuts. 

• Upvote 1

Completely agree. Sharing certain things would be foolish

I find a bug, my troops are all out of the aircraft, but it still show I have troops in it. I will get the screen shot after you guys finish fixing stuff. 

No, here's a strat, Rush bombers with mediums and heavy tanks, works every time, don't need anything else u win against everything

Guys, you don't have to share unique strats, we just wanna know what happened on the battlefield 

• Upvote 1

Just make all artillery and 5 fighters and charge in

Nice move, it's better with screenshots!

Hey guys. Getting pretty intense here at another bronze as we would be in silver but the problem we had with the league battlefield still being there just got resolved. I am only now starting after being injuried in an Airsoft game. But that won't stop us the score is close and rebels and 21st plan to have this one in the bag. So far a lot of movement many are just waiting for tranprorts to be expanded before continuing advance.

image.png

Edited by Atlguyb1
  • Upvote 2

Hello everyone. Im not sure if all other leagues are afraid to join in Gold cup because they dont want to fight us? Or maybe there is a glitch in the game that keeps us separate from competition? But when we entered to join gold cup, it started with only us on the map. We keep expecting other teams to show up... But no one ever does. Its strange because in weeks prior, if no one else joins with us the game makes us wait hours and hours sometimes even days. But we'd rather it only be us than have to wait and not play at all. So its just against the NPCs so far, and they are no match for us. here is the situation report (SitRep)... Including a sneak peek of how 2 GODz members attack the tiger tank that pops out after The Wonder is destroyed.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by KingCB
Edit To add photo
  • Upvote 2

Bronze is pretty fun with GODz holding #1. We have had some good competition and fun battles.  I tried uploading some pics but it doesn't seem to be working at least not from my phone. 

• Upvote 1

I'll take the gems please

image.jpg

Everybody get them good screenshots.I know I will considering we are in w silver cup with godz.

same

Nice move, it's better with screenshots!

not actually the game plan lol

• Upvote 2

Is this where we post strategy?

You just need to post a description of how league battle is going on with several screenshots you like. This is a place we share exciting scenes. 

No way.... We are PVP, if we share our strategy here the enemy will lean it too..... So I suggest the new guys go ask their teammates private in the league chat. Also you need learn it by yourself while battling with your enemy, when you lost a lot of troops and get beat up you will learn how to fight back and fight better. Same like boxing in real life. No short cuts. 

I am totally agree with u. Sitrep includes a description of what's going on among leagues in league battle and some screenshots you want to share away. The you can get 500 diamonds! :D

My strategy is to kill 

Come on.If you are in league battle, tell us the situation between leagues. With some screenshots, you can share away unforgettable moments on battlefield. 500 gems is waiting for you! :P 

Bronze is pretty fun with GODz holding #1. We have had some good competition and fun battles.  I tried uploading some pics but it doesn't seem to be working at least not from my phone. 

Hi Fin, please try uploading pictures by editing your post.