World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

HERE COMES THE ICONSSS!

Peter

iconhuodong3.thumb.jpg.84d706c4f5b719ec6

Hey guys, we finally piss our art-designer off. Initially, we just negotiated about changing our icon a little bit, but our angry art-designer gave us TEN icons as a surprise! What are we going to do about these icons, sell them? Change icons everyday? Of course NO! I know they look fancy and dazzling, but I bet you have a favorite one in mind. Tell us your favorite one! If your selection is going to be THE icon when the game is released, you will get rewards for sure. BTW, it will be very sweet if you call your friends to choose one as well!

1.thumb.png.12837ea37349de2f17534925f4bc

Please post your selection in this format on our Facebook or forums.

E.g. My favorite icon is “2”, because I think that gesture means I want you in my battlefield right now! And my nickname is Napoleon in game.

Rewards:

1. Every participant will get 200 diamonds.

2. If some lucky guy has the right choice, he or she will get 1000 diamonds.

3. If you think these icons are so clowny and not very attractive, please design a better one for us! A creative idea is worth 5000 diamonds!

Note:

1. Post your selection as the format shows.

2. Do not copy other posts.

3. Every forum account can post once.

4. If you confident enough, you can get all above rewards! 

5. Do not forget to leave your in-game name, you might be famous in World Warfare history!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/worldwarfaregame

Twitter: @_worldwarfare

Emil:worldwarfare@joycrafter.com

Edited by Peter

• 2 weeks later...

What is number three? It has the chassis of a Tiger tank but the turret looks off. Maybe a Panzer III? To be honest, I'd take 3 but not really liking any of the choices. I'm glad that you guys are adding vehicles though.

in game is Wulf2552

Sir, did you write down correct in-game name?

iconhuodong3.thumb.jpg.84d706c4f5b719ec6

Hey guys, we finally piss our art-designer off. Initially, we just negotiated about changing our icon a little bit, but our angry art-designer gave us TEN icons as a surprise! What are we going to do about these icons, sell them? Change icons everyday? Of course NO! I know they look fancy and dazzling, but I bet you have a favorite one in mind. Tell us your favorite one! If your selection is going to be THE icon when the game is released, you will get rewards for sure. BTW, it will be very sweet if you call your friends to choose one as well!

1.thumb.png.12837ea37349de2f17534925f4bc

Please post your selection in this format on our Facebook or forums.

E.g. My favorite icon is “2”, because I think that gesture means I want you in my battlefield right now! And my nickname is Napoleon in game.

Rewards:

1. Every participant will get 200 diamonds.

2. If some lucky guy has the right choice, he or she will get 1000 diamonds.

3. If you think these icons are so clowny and not very attractive, please design a better one for us! A creative idea is worth 5000 diamonds!

Note:

1. Post your selection as the format shows.

2. Do not copy other posts.

3. Every forum account can post once.

4. If you confident enough, you can get all above rewards! 

5. Do not forget to leave your in-game name, you might be famous in World Warfare history!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/worldwarfaregame

Twitter: @_worldwarfare

Emil:worldwarfare@joycrafter.com

I like number 7 because looks like he just shut the enemy and now he's like where are his allies now 

In game: Major Ghost 

• Peter unfeatured this topic