World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Warfare Chronicles- The Foiled Attack

Oracle

As I typically write to you from steel ships which cruising along deep water, this log comes from a landlocked city situated in the NW area of our great map. While increasing the size and strength of my military & economy, I decided to send a patrol flight along my borders to investigate a sighting of 5 tanks near the border of a controlled resource center. To my surprise, the 5 tanks was 15 in total who began to attack after my plane highlighted their secret. He planned to move arty into position to support his destruction of my facility, but launched the attack before finalizing preparations. As the enemy commander sped his tanks toward their destination, he suddenly halted, realizing he sprung the trap I set. You see, after initially noticing his tanks, I dispatched two tank columns, halting them a short distance from the resource zone, to intercept him before he reached his target; airdropped two airborne units on a rear flank to provide supporting fire while the tanks did battle. Seeing his demise unfold, he launched an assault on the support unit in attempts to reduce his overall casualties and improve his chances for victory. As the battle waged, the support units defended themselves well and held their ground until the tanks arrived and defeated the enemy commander's tanks. Triumphantly emerging from this battle, my units returned to their respective basses with minimal casualties and the experience of champions. Lesson of the day, don't telegraphs your attacks. 

• Upvote 2