World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Project X Achieved, Strongest League Emerged!

Jack

Commanders,

In fact, at the very beginning when we released World Warfare, we had launched this project secretly. Project X is aimed at seeking the gifted person who is with genuine military instinct and command capability. After the Christmas, we eventually accomplished this great project. Now, we'd like to display that how these outstanding strategists built their military empires one by one with their bare hands and how they transformed themselves into Legendary Leaders of the war.

10 League Leaders awarded this honor in total. The first 5 is as listed, what about the other 5? Have a guess.

(all in random order)

568115e70bfcc_-4-30.thumb.jpg.4be435263a568115f50e77e_-5-30.thumb.jpg.4d6857c3ae5681ed078f6a2_-7.thumb.jpg.0cccda22863a5568115ffe5d62_-9-30.thumb.jpg.ef9d48071756811601e0775_-11-30.thumb.jpg.3ebd021b856822c53c1643_F5AFECD9-4847-4E96-9F7D-6656822c5a37b62_678CADF5-1D64-490D-B2DB-3C56822c6e539bd_11299F1A-2C2F-470F-B115-30568238592b831_5137B2D3-9273-41A2-B52B-1556822c7e57cee_F7E4056F-6888-48A8-A20B-D6

• Upvote 3

• Peter featured this topic

Well done guys!  I've not played against all of you but I've certainly noticed your leagues.

Cap this is very well deserved.  You took our rag tag group of players with all their strengths and weaknesses and made them into a tight cohesive team of very active players.  We have dominated every global battle that we have entered and a big part of that is your leadership.

congratulations.

BrutalDestiny

Cocidius

• Upvote 6

Thank you for the Honor Jack and Peter... But this achievement is not just for me. It must be shared by the elite war game commanders who have joined me as GODz to dominate all who would dare oppose me. 

Please recognize the following players as Outstanding Commanders in their own right. 

JPJ

Semispaz

Gimptu

ETTT

PureSteel

Sapper

Rampage

MyDixieWrecked

Ozma

Fumundacheez

SwampDonkey

ManuSamoa

Gryflin

Bulldog

We will continue to expand our influence and work towards Hegemony throughout this game... So as long as the developers and admins continue supporting and listening to us as well. 

-King CB

• Upvote 5

Thank you for the great honour, though it's Wolfpack not wolfack, that said. The truth is my name only blesses this list solely because of the awesome team, truly awesome band of brothers that we have formed in the Wolfpack.  So I thank you for the honour and thank them for tolerating my craziness lol.

• Upvote 4

Thank you for the great honour, though it's Wolfpack not wolfack, that said. The truth is my name only blesses this list solely because of the awesome team, truly awesome band of brothers that we have formed in the Wolfpack.  So I thank you for the honour and thank them for tolerating my craziness lol.

Oops, our artist is so amateur. Sir, sorry for the mistake

• Upvote 1

Good job to all of you guys congrats for topping charts and killing it on every battlefield and league battle! Good luck for future battles! We will be up there soon

Hey, buddy, go to the top and check what happened to you and your league, haha, congratulations, Atlguyb1, you are one of the 10 legendary league leaders now.B|

• Upvote 1

Hey, buddy, go to the top and check what happened to you and your league, haha, congratulations, Atlguyb1, you are one of the 10 legendary league leaders now.B|

Thank you very much for this honor. I just pulled this game up around late October and have enjoyed it so much. It is my pleasure to play such a great game with such good competition.

You aren't going to beat us.We are only 90 points away from victory.

No needs to beat you buddy. You can have this win. If I had wanted to sweep you guys I would of last night easily win by the time your team even woke up. But we still get a cup and its the holidays and my guys rather be off with the fam then putting a lot of effort and time at the current moment. Next time :)

• Upvote 1

• Peter unpinned this topic