World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Game won't load..

ImBigfoot

Hey man, when exactly did you have this issue? Have you connected GC when you load this game? Please tell me your system version.  Please try logging out your apple ID and log back on. It's a way one friend told me. Hope it can solve the issue. 

I just started having this issue two days ago, and I'll surely try that. Thank you for the response! 

no it didn't do anything, but my network is Verizon, Version is 9.2 (13C75) and my device model is ND097LL/A

Hey buddy, please reboot your device and make sure that the gamer centre is in smooth connection. You can post a screenshot here to display where you got stuck. Thanks a ton for your patience, let's work together to find a way out.

I tried uploading it, but it won't.. I'll attempt to upload it as my profile picture . And I rebooted my decive and checked Game Center, but no good .

I can't even do that.. Anyways, everytime I click the app, it brings up the loading screen, loads completely then the bar just goes away and I'm stuck at that screen with the tanks and airplanes. I can hear the music of the game, but nothing more happens.

mine is doing the same thing. Loads until you can hear music but that's it. If I exit out and then return it acts like it's loading a bit then gives me a server error. Been two days of it now

image.png

hey I figured it out. Go to your App Store/google play store and sign out. Then go to the main screen and close the Game Center app if its not already open. Sign back in and it should work.