World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League Battle- Sitrep Collect

Peter

So we been advancing very nicely joined this battle not to late after others we been building and are heading toward the wonder with our neutral allies for now we plan to take out the guys to our south soon.

Rewards has been delivered to you. Please feel free to check your mail. Thanks for your participation in this event.

Rewards has been delivered to you. Please feel free to check your mail. Thanks for your participation in this event.

New Situation Report

GODz spent a lot of time enjoying the Holiday season with our families yesterday when Gold Cup started. We are still only playing about halfway since family is most important :) But we did manage to take swing the battle to our advantage today. Another league showed up. They were late and we are cool with them so chose to allow them to be our allies. Here are the screenshots which show the current status of Gold Cup.

Does not help when a glitch in the game aided in your potential victory.  There are 4 buildings or more being built, they are drawing the fire but not taking damage. I am for a fair fight, but this flaw needs to be looked into by world warfare. 

Commander is doing great his people are active unfortunately we got the shitty part of the deal having to deal with spartans to the south and glitchy quests like GenOmar can't get past the first league quest even though we completed it. We got people on our team that are busy with there fams that's not a problem but they got wiped out anyways. We finally made our way to the wonder I took the command center single handed like A badazz but all my men died due to bombers so now struggling to fix my men as they continuously die to enemy art now 

Jack why did you like that post?       And here are the pics

image.png

We are now winning 800 to 400.21stregiment destroyed the wonder but their arty ran out of ammo so I killed the tiger tank and got 30 points from it.

I like your pic best, buddy, this scene is magnificent. Your league is powerful. Rewards has been delivered to you. Please feel free to check your mail. Thanks for your participation in this event.

We are now winning 890 to 490 it is pretty much a back and forth who destroys the wonder.We had lots of glitches where we lost troops or troops going straight into the wonder by themselves while we weren't on.

Edited by Jack

New Situation Report

GODz spent a lot of time enjoying the Holiday season with our families yesterday when Gold Cup started. We are still only playing about halfway since family is most important :) But we did manage to take swing the battle to our advantage today. Another league showed up. They were late and we are cool with them so chose to allow them to be our allies. Here are the screenshots which show the current status of Gold Cup.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

yep we keep joining in your battles late and only there for less than 8 hrs atleast we clear the way by taking up some of the low level rebel bases.lol

• Upvote 1

We won 1,560 to 990 the time expired.It was a very fun battlefield.Im very happy with how we played it was a very good first league battlefield for us.I am very proud of how my men played they all did very good.

Hahah, congratulations. You have done a good job!B| Rewards sent, please check your mail.

Edited by Peter

• Peter unpinned this topic