World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

World Warfare League Awards 2015

Peter

Commanders, 

Another brand new year is coming. We appreciate the genuine support from all of you. 
It's the time of the year when we honor the leagues and their leaders on our official forums for winning the most battles among powerful leagues this year. League leaders of top 10 leagues will be listed on "League Awards 2015". So whoever comes to the Headquarters of General Staff (the forums) will look up to the Glory of your leagues and get inspired by your spirits, finally growing into mighty league leaders like you.

All Leagues Participating in League Battle of This Week Can Try on Tiger Tank and Tank Destroyer in Advance!!!

To Participate:
How many Cups have your league won in league battles? So let's take a look how they will be counted for the Awards.
Cup                                Points
1×Gold Cup                      3
1×Silver Cup                     2
1×Bronze Cup                  1

Rewards:
1. The Leaders of top 10 Leagues will be recorded on "Times Magazine" of World Warfare. 
2. The top 10 leagues will be rewarded Diamonds. One point for 1000 diamonds! The League Leader will decide the distribution of the Diamonds.
3. Once the tech support verifies the results, Peter will send out the Rewards to each league member based on the distribution by league leader.

The battlefield will be opened from 18:00 Dec. 24th to 18:00 Dec. 28th PST. You can participate in the event anytime during this period.

• Upvote 2

• Peter pinned and featured this topic

I am surprised not a single person is saying anything, so I will.  To start a league battle on Christmas Eve is the worst Idea I have ever heard of,  your asking a large majority to remove themselves from family and friends to play a game.   This needs to move to midday Christmas Day or the day after.  

Edited by Sherman

Hi Peter

This doesn't seem like much of a reward. We currently have 2 gold cups, 2 silver cups, and 3 bronze showing on our league page. So that means we are supposed to split only 13,000 diamonds amongst 10-20 members who all may have contributed to some of that success throughout the year? 

Last week we were able to split 80,000 diamonds for winning just one gold cup. Now we can only split 13,000 for being top ranked and number 1 dominant for the entire year? 

That doesn't seem very fair. Please don't be cheap with the digital fantasy diamonds. I think you should change it to 1 point for every 10,000 diamonds. The end of year should be a major event to encourage high morale and interest amongst your gamers who are supporting World Warfare. 

If all we have is 13,000 diamonds worth to split, then others leagues will have much less. It is a disappointing reward for such a big occasion. 

Please consider changing it ! 

Thank you,

-KING

image.jpg

Edited by KingCB
To add photo
  • Upvote 5

I am surprised not a single person is saying anything, so I will.  To start a league battle on Christmas Eve is the worst Idea I have ever heard of,  your asking a large majority to remove themselves from family and friends to play a game.   This needs to move to midday Christmas Day or the day after.  

Sir, thanks a lot for expressing your opinion straightly. The league battle will be prolonged,  from 10:00 am. 25th Dec. to 10:00 am. 29th Dec.,  you can feel free to participate the league battle. Thanks again, please enjoy the game and have fun.

Edited by Jack
  • Upvote 1

• Peter unpinned this topic

Hello, our last League battlefield is finally over today. We entered four of them this past week. One gold, one silver, and 2 bronze. We earned new Cups in each battle. Screenshot is below showing our total cups for the year 2015... I think its worth 20,000 diamonds. I wish it was worth a lot more... But since you all ignored my earlier post in this thread i guess it means you dont care what i think :( 

its not enough to split amongst all of us who have contributed to these cups (1,000 diamonds each including some who arent always active might not make a lot of difference, but 5,000 diamonds each to our best and most active players will make a bigger difference, i think). 

So please distribute 5,000 each to the four players who have been GODz the longest and are the biggest reason for our successs over the last several months. 

JPJ - 5,000 diamonds

Semispaz - 5,000 diamonds

Gimptu - 5,000 diamonds

KingCB - 5,000 diamonds

Thank you. 

image.png

Edited by KingCB
Add photo

Hello?! It's been a few days... And nothing. Did I misunderstand the wording of this thread? Can we get the diamonds which were promised? Please credit to our account as soon as it possible. Not sure why other leagues aren't posting to show how many cups they have but if they don't want free diamonds it's their problem lol. We do. Please give them to us :) thank you!

Hey King. diamonds have been sent. Sorry for the delay...:)

Thank you Jane for working on this. I received your mail but there was no attachment with it. I checked with the other 3 and they also received mails but with no attachment and no diamonds. 

Please check to confirm and then try again :) 

thank you!