World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Inactive players

ChestyPulr

Not to be confused with afk players inactive players that I'm referring to are those who join the battlefield but then quit or never start to play and their city sits idle and allies cannot use that city and they cannot cap it. There should be a certain period of time (2-3 days) that goes by and then the city is automatically turned over to the rebels. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

what is? Providing support to let devs know there's more than one person that supports the idea? Yea it really is. Don't be an asshat. 

No idiot! Inactive players weighing down the playing field blocking the progression of the active players. Don't be an "asshat" and assume I was referring about something else. You know what they say when you assume..........

i agree..   maybe they get an auto alert where they have to do something to trigger staying in the field....  I think 4 days should be the timeframe...   

I agree that's a good idea!

No idiot! Inactive players weighing down the playing field blocking the progression of the active players. Don't be an "asshat" and assume I was referring about something else. You know what they say when you assume..........

I agree that's a good idea!

I'm sorry I just reread everything and I think I was over tired and cranky that day. I apologize