World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Diamond Rewards

BrutalDestiny

First off thank you for creating a fun and addictive game.

We just received the new daily rewards and I like the emphasis that was placed on ranking and the increased amount you receive based on that.  However, I think you cut way to much off the daily reward amount. It went from 800 to 100 which is a drastic change that can only be seen as a way of enticing more people to dig in to their pockets to pay for diamonds.  I get that you're a business but please don't lose sight of the fact that players are what makes this game entertaining and making money spenders the sure winners, and diamond use is a huge factor in that, will cause you to lose players in the end.  I recommend you return the daily rewards to 800 so that all players can start their next battle with some saved diamonds from their previous battle and have a better chance of remaining competitive.

For your consideration

BrutalDestiny

Cocidius

• Upvote 1

First off thank you for creating a fun and addictive game.

We just received the new daily rewards and I like the emphasis that was placed on ranking and the increased amount you receive based on that.  However, I think you cut way to much off the daily reward amount. It went from 800 to 100 which is a drastic change that can only be seen as a way of enticing more people to dig in to their pockets to pay for diamonds.  I get that you're a business but please don't lose sight of the fact that players are what makes this game entertaining and making money spenders the sure winners, and diamond use is a huge factor in that, will cause you to lose players in the end.  I recommend you return the daily rewards to 800 so that all players can start their next battle with some saved diamonds from their previous battle and have a better chance of remaining competitive.

For your consideration

BrutalDestiny

Cocidius

Dear BrutalDestiny ,

Firstly, we'd like to express our thanks to you. Thanks for loving this game and depicting what you feel straightly. Yes, it's true, we decreased the daily rewards from 800 to 100, but we never took them away, we split the 700 diamonds into the battlefield missions to encourage more people to fight and make the battlefield more competitive. Another thing is we decreased the diamond amount which is used to finish construction of buildings immediately. Therefore, actually you can get more diamonds than 700. In our opinion, it's a not-bad change.  People can be entertained through finishing the missions, be more familiar with the game and be more competitive in battlefield. It's rather better to most of the players. At last, we understand what your feeling is, but I am afraid we can not change this thing back, sincerely sorry for this. If you want to have more diamonds, please accomplish more missions and participate more events.

Wish you good luck in battlefield.

Jack

World Warfare Team

Edited by Jack