World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance- What's New

Peter

Commanders,

Server maintenance is now complete. Thank you for your patience. Please update World Warfare in App Store after this maintenance.

What's New:
-Players now can view other commanders' profiles, and send mail and chat with them by tapping their units and buildings
-Added a toggle to hide the side buttons
-Optimized battlefield UI for iPad users
-Fixed a bug that made leaguemate's troops invisible in the Supply interface
-Fixed a bug that caused troops un-dispatchable after demolishing army/naval/air bases
-Fixed a bug that accelerated the damage accumulation when tapped "Stop" very quickly
-Fixed a bug that caused gibberish in certain interfaces

Welcome back and have fun!   o o

Edited by Peter
  • Upvote 2

• Peter pinned this topic

Great job development team. So far everything is working well. The changes will bring more balance and new challenges. On behalf of the players, Thanks for continuing to improve the game and for listening to the players and making changes that we have asked for. 

Any idea of when the new units will be here? We can already see a mention of them in the description for upgrading munition factory to lvl 12. Also I noticed a new, extra space within all cities. Will be interesting to see what new surprises you all have planned and when they will be here :) 

• Upvote 2

Hey Peter tell them thanks for listening I like that the buttons are now out of the way. 

Will do

Great job development team. So far everything is working well. The changes will bring more balance and new challenges. On behalf of the players, Thanks for continuing to improve the game and for listening to the players and making changes that we have asked for. 

Any idea of when the new units will be here? We can already see a mention of them in the description for upgrading munition factory to lvl 12. Also I noticed a new, extra space within all cities. Will be interesting to see what new surprises you all have planned and when they will be here :) 

Hey, they will be available within one week

I love what you guys are doing with this game.I really enjoy this game.I can't wait for the new troops and everything else you guys have planned.Did you guys make all the symbols on the screen smaller?

Yes, smaller for iPad users

• Upvote 1

• Peter unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic