World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Inactives

TomOmbre

I'm most definitely sure this has been mentioned before more than once and probably a hundred other times but do something with these inactives!!! 

Perhaps set a five day limit where if you don't log in for five days the city ghosts into a rebel settlement. Seriously these allied inactives are a pain because you have to watch them for attackers and you have to plan accordingly to get trades routes through and ugh. 

You get my point.

~Tom .O

• Upvote 2

Hey Tom, I am pretty sure this has already been addressed. In the last update I believe there was a function where people inactive for 2 days were kicked from the battlefield. I could be wrong, but that is what I remember.

I just went to the app update history. This was a feature added in the 1.0.3 update, on November 19th. All players who do not log on for 48 hours get kicked. So, I guess this concern has already been adressed, although, there could perhaps be a bit loser definition of "inactive" if someone does not build anything or take any territory they should probably be considered inavtive, even if they have logged on recently.

• Upvote 2

I'm most definitely sure this has been mentioned before more than once and probably a hundred other times but do something with these inactives!!! 

Perhaps set a five day limit where if you don't log in for five days the city ghosts into a rebel settlement. Seriously these allied inactives are a pain because you have to watch them for attackers and you have to plan accordingly to get trades routes through and ugh. 

Hey man, thanks for your consideration. We adjusted our game this way, but we found it can cause unexpected issues. So we give it up to avoid more sever losses. I will forward your advice to our developers. Maybe in future, we can do this without bringing any other side-effect. :)