World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Adjustments for league battles

LongDongSilvers

So my league leader and I had this big invasion plan, we were allied with a league ( who was attempting to bleed us dry of resources) and we surrounded their main city with artillery and went to diplomatic situation to declare them hostile. Instead of them just going hostile it sends a message to their leaders to be approved? Why should they have to approve us to be hostile? They'll be able to get troops into position and destroy us when they accept hostility. So my suggestion is to allow leagues to declare hostility to other leagues without approval needed from both leagues.

• Upvote 1

So my league leader and I had this big invasion plan, we were allied with a league ( who was attempting to bleed us dry of resources) and we surrounded their main city with artillery and went to diplomatic situation to declare them hostile. Instead of them just going hostile it sends a message to their leaders to be approved? Why should they have to approve us to be hostile? They'll be able to get troops into position and destroy us when they accept hostility. So my suggestion is to allow leagues to declare hostility to other leagues without approval needed from both leagues.

What about this? You declared the hostile and the league leader accepted, then a timer appears, after a certain time, like 15 minutes, you are finally foes to each other.Think about it.

Edited by Jack