World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Unit- North Carolina-class

Peter

I just noticed there is a small launch pad on the back of the cruisers. I know in world war 2 battle ships and cruisers would carry a small scout plane that could be launched with a catapult. It had pontoons on it so that it could land in the water and they would use a crane to lift it back on the pad. How about we make use of those. I would love to see half tracks. They were used as troop transport attack vehicles. Trains were also used. If we had a rail system would be really cool. That we could load troops on a armored train with rail guns as they were called. As far as planes torpedo bombers and dive bombers would be really good to use against ships and heavy tanks and buildings. Just some ideas for the future. Considering my first 3 guesses of battleship heavy air transport and quick strike troop recon were listened too. I am amazed I guessed them all right before you guys even released the darkened images. Thank you for listening to players 

• Upvote 1

To have AA capability on the Battleship would be too OP. The ability to pound a target from over 350 will be a great enough asset. If you want to protect it, bring cruisers. 

Battleships are the supreme lords of Naval combat. Packed with large caliber guns and heavy, protective armor, these behemoths will alter the course of any battle they are in.  Besides these 3 new units, what else do you expect?

zhanliejian.thumb.jpg.0bf2e71a9578b17326

When will the beast be unleashed?

I am definitely excited for the battleship. I am more interested in the release of the confirmed aircraft carrier. Any foresight on its release?

Still awaiting any answers to the questions here. Im still interested in word on the submarines. Let me know. 

• Upvote 1

To have AA capability on the Battleship would be too OP. The ability to pound a target from over 350 will be a great enough asset. If you want to protect it, bring cruisers. 

Still awaiting any answers to the questions here. Im still interested in word on the submarines. Let me know. 

The new units will be released before Christmas, and we surely will have submarines!

I really hope we get a league pvp map some day thats mostly about navy. With victory points on cities at island bases. Navy ships are so awesome... But right now in global battlefield theyre not so useful because ALL of the victory points waffen bases and tiger tanks are on land and navy ships can never reach it. Hopefully the maps can be changed one to make navy ships more useful. 

• Upvote 2

• Peter unpinned this topic
  • Peter unfeatured this topic