World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League Battle- Silver Cup Winners

Peter

Commander, check the WINNERS of Silver Cup!!

Altguyb1, I'd like to thank you for providing pictures while our artists are busy designing new units!

5667d5906a04c_1600x900.thumb.jpg.d0075b3

[The future of Leagues]

We are developing MORE features and gameplay for Leagues:

-Being in League, players will get a BONUS in resource production and positive buffs!

-Being in League, players will get Diamonds reward and other important items in game!

-You can give us wonderful suggestions about League Gameplay as well. We will NAME it in your commander name to thank you for the contribution.

[Join a League]

Please learn more about Leagues from our players and GM. We will prepare surprises for outstanding Leagues once in a while.

After League reaches more than 15 members,  the league leader will receive 20 Gift Codes, and he will be in charge of sending these codes to each members in League.

Edited by Peter
  • Upvote 3

Before this gold is started I am going to openly say the glitch GODz uses in hopes it gets removed. If a unit is attacking and it is interrupted, the damage for that unit is instantly calculated and they can enter combat again. I have seen them do this multiple times and it is the very reason their bombers can kill cities in seconds by flying over them and using the attack command multiple times.

This game mechanic should be removed before the gold is started because it has affected most likely every league battle they have been in. This usage is unfair and ruins the slow paced planning this game was meant to be. Other players most likely have found this out before but I just use GODz as an example because I have seen them using it, I am not saying they are bad players without it because that is not true. Tactics support players but this mechanic is much more contributing to unfair play styles and if the gold league battle is to be balanced this mechanic must be removed.

I do admit I personally have used this mechanic myself after I learned about it. I am guilty of that but I would not complain in the slightest if it was removed.

• Upvote 3

Before this gold is started I am going to openly say the glitch GODz uses in hopes it gets removed. If a unit is attacking and it is interrupted, the damage for that unit is instantly calculated and they can enter combat again. I have seen them do this multiple times and it is the very reason their bombers can kill cities in seconds by flying over them and using the attack command multiple times.

This game mechanic should be removed before the gold is started because it has affected most likely every league battle they have been in. This usage is unfair and ruins the slow paced planning this game was meant to be. Other players most likely have found this out before but I just use GODz as an example because I have seen them using it, I am not saying they are bad players without it because that is not true. Tactics support players but this mechanic is much more contributing to unfair play styles and if the gold league battle is to be balanced this mechanic must be removed.

I do admit I personally have used this mechanic myself after I learned about it. I am guilty of that but I would not complain in the slightest if it was removed.

Sir, it is fixed and will be updated very soon! Thanks!

• Upvote 2

• Peter unpinned this topic