World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Couple of bugs

Mark805

Go to solution Solved by Peter,

Keeps deleting other league members chat 

Hey man, can you share more details with me? So you actually have seen messages of other members, right? Does this issue exist in battlefield chat? 

Please also contact other members in your league to see if this issue also happens to them. More details can't be more helpful. You can also try killing this app and reopening it to see if it works. 

Edited by Peter
  • Upvote 1

• Solution

This issue happens to me too. It deletes league chat messages after popping up for a few seconds and then the league chat becomes empty again. Also notifications won't show up in message tab.

Sir, this is because the league chat only shows chats in one battlefield in case the coords will mess up for many leaguemates in different battlefields .

Hey man, can you share more details with me? So you actually have seen messages of other members, right? Does this issue exist in battlefield chat? 

Please also contact other members in your league to see if this issue also happens to them. More details can't be more helpful. You can also try killing this app and reopening it to see if it works. in league chat it pops up that someone said something and u can see it but once u exit the chat and go back in their chat delets its happen in battflields and in the main menu i will ask other members if this has happen to them as well.

When they time it does appear and i can respond but when i back out of chat and go back in it just shows my text and theirs gets deleted it has happen when i was in the same battle as them i will ask them if it has happen to them 

When they time it does appear and i can respond but when i back out of chat and go back in it just shows my text and theirs gets deleted it has happen when i was in the same battle as them i will ask them if it has happen to them 

Hey man,but the screenshot up there is league chat in main screen.  If your league members replied you in battlefield(since they can see league chat of main screen), you're not be able to see in league chat of main screen.

I really wonder when they replied to you, if they were in battlefield or on main screen. 

Edited by Peter

When on a battlefield, you are still able to see what other me where write when you leave it on the third tab and are playing the game.

when you go in to read it, you won't see anything. It's only when you watch the third tab while playing the game that you can see their message.

in battle league chat, and league wide chat should be separated so that you can talk to other members of your league, give advice and strategy, etc.

You should also be able to go into other battlefields to observe what's going on. That would be interesting.