World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Stuck troops

Iisgk9

peter whats the problem and when is this game going to work

Hey man, did you met the transport stuck issue? Our tech crew have been aware of this issue. It may need some time to figure it out and fix it. Before then, the only way to solve this is: Tap your ship to select it and then try to draw a random route slowly with your finger. Don't click on move.

I also hope our tech crew can find out the reason asap. That's really annoying. :/

Same here. I have transport ships stuck on the shore for several days and now I have a bunch of troops stuck under an allied city. 

Hey man. Tap your ship to select it and then try to draw a random route slowly with your finger. Don't click on move.

Hey man, did you met the transport stuck issue? Our tech crew have been aware of this issue. It may need some time to figure it out and fix it. Before then, the only way to solve this is: Tap your ship to select it and then try to draw a random route slowly with your finger. Don't click on move.

I also hope our tech crew can find out the reason asap. That's really annoying. :/

Hey man. Tap your ship to select it and then try to draw a random route slowly with your finger. Don't click on move.

what do you mean by draw a random route?  Also will this help my army troops as well?

• 2 weeks later...

I am still having the issue with stuck troops and now a new issue. Sent arts to a league mates airbase where transport is and one art was lost and the other four won't load in transport but sit's in airport kinda like it was a army base. I know have four troops lost and can't refill the gap do to them taking up spots. User name is Jcnavy, I'd 18623, battle I'd 1031961.

Pic

Picture of issue

I am still having the issue with stuck troops and now a new issue. Sent arts to a league mates airbase where transport is and one art was lost and the other four won't load in transport but sit's in airport kinda like it was a army base. I know have four troops lost and can't refill the gap do to them taking up spots. User name is Jcnavy, I'd 18623, battle I'd 1031961.

Pic

Picture of issue

Hi buddy, noticed your problem. Just few more questions. You let the arty enter league mate's airbase one by one or just select them all and hit the Enter? Are you able to dispatch them again ? What exact procedure have you taken before entering the arty ? Please feel free to post more information for helping. Thanks.

I tried both ways one by one and selected all of them. I was able to dispatch them.

image.png

Well, thanks for your feedback. I believe some of my words was disordered and confused you. For the first question, I mean, right before this glitch arouse, did you let the arty enter league mate's airbase one by one or just select them all and hit the Enter ? 

We have been aware of this issue and our tech crew really need more details so they can represent them and then figure out the reason. So please share us more detailed procedures before these arty entered AFB. Thanks for your support. 

sorry for the late reply. When it first happen I clicked on five Artie's at once and clicked enter. One loaded in transport and other four entered airbase like it was army base. 

sorry for the late reply. When it first happen I clicked on five Artie's at once and clicked enter. One loaded in transport and other four entered airbase like it was army base. 

Don't worry. Thanks a million for your kind information. You can recall what you have done before it happened, more details more helpful. Let us know in time if something comes up, please.

Edited by Jack

Hey what's Is wrong with this game yesterday I got bomber stuck in friendly base today I got stuck 5 bombers and 3 fighters at friendly base 

are u for reall?

4 fighters 10 bombers 1 g transport (15)

After battle and capture city air base has bEn build where we land and where magic happen need more details? Every session even league battle this is happening to my.

Once units get stuck there is a problem with side quests own count troops 

image.png

image.png

image.png