World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Diamond glitch

Solus

I'm not sure how many of you are aware but there was a glitch in one of the rewards when World Warfare first came out where you could constantly claim the diamonds from it. People that used this glitch are a part of the top players and plenty of them still play. Just thought you all should know that we have cheaters and people that don't deserve their rank among us.

• Upvote 3

That sucks. I hate playing games with cheaters. 

Please end loop holes and redact cheaters bonuses please

I agree 100%, some of them will admit to using the glitch when it was still out. If you encounter somebody that does screenshot it and report it to Peter. 

i am hoping they fix the league city exploit...   where if youare being attacked by a league with max league cities, you just convert your city to a league city (or before being threatened), and it will never fall to the attackers...ever

Rob there are many glitches and "tricks" and balancing issues as well, but the reason I picked this one is because of the amount of people that used it and are STILL playing. They're not even good sports about it.

• 2 weeks later...

i am hoping they fix the league city exploit...   where if youare being attacked by a league with max league cities, you just convert your city to a league city (or before being threatened), and it will never fall to the attackers...ever

We will turn league city exploit  into a cooldown one in future. Oooops, did I just say something ?