World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League options broken

ChestyPulr

I'm am in a league of my own (lol) I would like to quit to join another who is asking me. When I choose quit league and then press confirm it tells me "NOT ALLOWED DURING BATTLE" and then nothing happens. I already submitted to contact us section but haven't heard anything. 

You have to transfer your league leader position to other member before quitting your league. You can also check FAQ to find the answer.^_^

You have to transfer your league leader position to other member before quitting your league. You can also check FAQ to find the answer.^_^

I'm the only remaining member. I am asked to join another and I cannot till I'm able to leave my league. That's definitely something that needs to be changed. 

I'm the only remaining member. I am asked to join another and I cannot till I'm able to leave my league. That's definitely something that needs to be changed. 

Then you need to wait until you have completed current battlefield. Our developers have been aware of this situation and it may be changed in future updates.