World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[League Battle- Sitrep]

Peter

Well as you can see above it is all but over last day godz is 200 points shy of winning and I'm he only one outside their league holding an HQ. But I learned a lot in one day lol like tactics can be stacked and turn your bombers into jets and your fighters into rocket ships also where they get all those bombers so quickly in the game. Lessons learned. If you ain't learnin you ain't livin.

image.png

• Upvote 2

So it has occurred to me and some other members we have ghost troops is what we're callin it. Well is it is a glitch or bug in which our men disappear or become ghosts on the map. Now the problem is we can't build full armies if it's still added to our troop pop which it is. To prove screenshots. I have 6 plus arts that are ghosts showing up in the ungrouped list when I click it take mento the location posted in the picture. Sit rep it's effecting the war against the wonder since slot of us are maxed on troops Borden is having the same problem with ten ghost anti air. Can the developers fix this?

Hey man, what if you tap them on the ungrounded troop list? Will the camera pan on anything? 

Well as you can see above it is all but over last day godz is 200 points shy of winning and I'm he only one outside their league holding an HQ. But I learned a lot in one day lol like tactics can be stacked and turn your bombers into jets and your fighters into rocket ships also where they get all those bombers so quickly in the game. Lessons learned. If you ain't learnin you ain't livin.

Yeah. Totally agree with you, man. :D 

GODz have worked hard and are now close to finishing. Battles have been intense an there is now a calm before the storm. Unclear who will win, but we have a good defense and are prepared to defend what we have fought for.

Picture failed to upload.

Hey man, please add pictures by editing your post. Sorry for inconvenience. o.O

For me I think this game fun but waste lot of time, plane flight too slow, bulet not enought to fight, facist is too little and faraway, I fight 3 giant tanks around me, that's all, other giant tank is very far take 30 minutes to get there, we also canot take other base to fill out bullet, 

we need lot of approve, most people play here are adults, we do not have much time to hang on here too long, we need some thing fun for every day, make plane faster, more bullet, more oil, more facist around for us

• Upvote 1

Peter I had the same problem with (ghost troops) I had 10 anti air, 1 transport, and 4 arty that were taking up troop slots and were ghosted! They would show up on ungrouped tab and you could click on them but they would not show up! I tried putting them in closest army base it didn't work I tried moving them and or attacking somewhere and it didn't work! This proved to be a game changer latter in the battle when I needed those 15 troop slots and they were taken by ghost troops! I also placed a sit-rep with pics earlier to show the ghost troops and it was passed up or disregarded! There are a lot of glitches with this game which make it frustrating to play! Plus I think there should be a cap on how many diamonds you can use during the league battles because it sucks when your evenly matched with skill and the other league just buys the heack out of diamonds to win! I think like a 5000 diamond cap in just league battles would help with people paying to win! Just my opinion! 

image.png

Edited by JBorden
  • Upvote 1

Our mission totals are STILL frozen 14 hours later. It says we have only collected 7,999 rubber but we have probably totaled three times that much. It hasn't moved at all since yesterday. 

Hi King, another league also encountered this issue. Please tell me your commander ID. Will forward this issue to our tech crew to look into. 

Okay I have an update. My Anti air keep disappearing after they get a kill. I currently have 10 on the map but 0 are showing up. It's really annoying because it's taking up vital troop slots. 

image.png

Hey man, did they actually get killed or not?  What if you tap soldier icon left side? Can you find them on the list? If you can, tap them, where will the camera pan on? Please send me screenshots to show what would happen. Also, leave your commander ID here. 

Peter I had the same problem with (ghost troops) I had 10 anti air, 1 transport, and 4 arty that were taking up troop slots and were ghosted! They would show up on ungrouped tab and you could click on them but they would not show up! I tried putting them in closest army base it didn't work I tried moving them and or attacking somewhere and it didn't work! This proved to be a game changer latter in the battle when I needed those 15 troop slots and they were taken by ghost troops! I also placed a sit-rep with pics earlier to show the ghost troops and it was passed up or disregarded! There are a lot of glitches with this game which make it frustrating to play! Plus I think there should be a cap on how many diamonds you can use during the league battles because it sucks when your evenly matched with skill and the other league just buys the heack out of diamonds to win! I think like a 5000 diamond cap in just league battles would help with people paying to win! Just my opinion! 

Hey Borden, sorry for late respond. Please show them by sending screenshots of ungrouped troops tab. Also, select them and show me what the camera will pan on. 

Can you what happened to these ghost troops? Can you find it in Log? 

So it has occurred to me and some other members we have ghost troops is what we're callin it. Well is it is a glitch or bug in which our men disappear or become ghosts on the map. Now the problem is we can't build full armies if it's still added to our troop pop which it is. To prove screenshots. I have 6 plus arts that are ghosts showing up in the ungrouped list when I click it take mento the location posted in the picture. Sit rep it's effecting the war against the wonder since slot of us are maxed on troops Borden is having the same problem with ten ghost anti air. Can the developers fix this?

image.png

Hey man, thanks for reporting this. I am really confused. It seems you can still find them by tapping them on the ungrouped troops list, right? 

Can you still remember what happened to these ghost troops? Any info in the Log? 

Edited by Peter

Peter I have posted pictures. The game is over now and yes they show up on ungrouped tabs but won't show up on the battlefield. They are dead or just disappear we can select them but they do nothing. In the pic I have all of the invisible troops and the ones that show up. The 10 aa in the troops tab are in the same pic but are invisible and do nothing. 

image.png

• Upvote 1

Peter I have posted pictures. The game is over now and yes they show up on ungrouped tabs but won't show up on the battlefield. They are dead or just disappear we can select them but they do nothing. In the pic I have all of the invisible troops and the ones that show up. The 10 aa in the troops tab are in the same pic but are invisible and do nothing. 

I guess there maybe something wrong with the battlefield Log and troop list. Can you check message like troops are destroyed in your log recently? If these AA guns were destroyed, but there was no message telling us, and coincidentally,  troop list didn't refresh, then it can explain everything. Anyway, I will have our tech crew to look into it. More refreshed info can't be more helpful. 

• Peter unpinned this topic

No the no my battle log or my battle mail is working it keeps saying I have 15-20 unread battle reports but aren't showing up. 

Hey man, can you send me some screenshots to show this issue? I mean log icon at right side of the battlefield.

Our tech crew are working on the message issue. It turns out that message sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Please share more details with us so our tech crew can fix it asap.

1.Please help us test if you can still receive friends request, league invitation and in game mail.
2.Please send us screenshots when it works. We want to see which kind of messages you can normally receive. 

Ty.:)

You guys go through more diamonds than a gold digging sugar baby so I'm sure you'll tough it out. Plus all the tactic glitches and other neat little tricks you have. 

Developers should have a diamond counter within the game. Then we can prove once and for all that we use much less diamonds then most people do, and much less then they think we do.

How about it developers? :) 

• Upvote 1