World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[League Battle- Sitrep]

Peter

We just had some important battles. There was a lot of trash talking at first... PsychoPomp had a lot to say in chat plus some others were all against my League... So we had to fight to set some things straight. Now PsychoPomp's city is destroyed... And we also had to take our neighbors HQ and one of their cities for helping him. Here are some screenshots. Please credit me with the diamonds ASAP.

image.png

Nice one, King. Can you post screenshot to show current battle situation  among all leagues? Our developers are eager to see that.:)

So these tanks keep spawning is this normal?

image.png

Hey man, nice to see you here. Please post screenshot here to show current battle situation among leagues. Our developers are desperate  to see that. Lol

So these tanks keep spawning is this normal?

image.png

Yeah, I guess it is normal. Seems it keep you busy, right? You're free to give any advice. 9_9

Edited by Peter

SitRep for First 24 Hours of the Number 1 Silver Cup PVP Tournament... GODz is winning. I went up to the north of the map and took out the entire Pasta League one by one and took all of their cities. With an entire league cluster all to myself I was able to collect lots of oil and rubber transports which unlocked missions and helped my team. Semi and Gimptu rushed to middle and were the first inside to take Command Centers and Killed the Wonder already. After 1 day, we are nearly 2/3rds of the way to victory. Screenshots will be below if there are no more errors.

One problem is that it seems one of the developers hates us Lol... Our mission is stuck on 7,999 for almost a hour straight even though we have obviously collected more than enough since it went to 7,999. We have 8 rubber bases and kill dozens of rubber transports per hour... But it doesn't move anymore Lol. Maybe they know that once we unlock this mission this PVP will be over in short order. Well fine... We will get it done anyway :P

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Hi King, I still remember when you shared your screenshot of attacking a waffle house. You said you are unstoppable. Now both you and your league are unstoppable. B|

Hey commanders, please please post more pictures to show current situation of league battle to get 1000 diamonds! :D

GODz are in the final stretch of the battle. With only hours away from vitocry, this marks a new GODz record. Will will be ending this league battle with 2 & 1/2 days to spare. 

The battles were intense, and we commend everyone we played against. 

We also salute our members.

images failed to upload.

• Upvote 1

So we been off to a good start not much fighting against. Others until now we just reached the wonder last night was stormed by 6 level 4 bombers lmao the Germans were on a killing spree anyways our allies just made it here this morning the rest of the leagues are struggling to get off the ground 

Edited by Atlguyb1
  • Upvote 1

Final Sit Rep... 

Our mission totals are STILL frozen 14 hours later. It says we have only collected 7,999 rubber but we have probably totaled three times that much. It hasn't moved at all since yesterday. We're 20 victory points away from the final victory and the Wonder will refresh soon. We took all four cities in the middle and now we will end the game in only 1 day, 16 hours instead of 4 days. When the gold cup comes... We will be even better. Here are the last screenshots from right now before our League PVP Silver Cup ends in some minutes.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by KingCB
To add photos. Doesn't work without edit
  • Upvote 1

Now that our battlefield is over... We just joined another one. We are more than a day and a half late so everyone else has a huge head start. We will just build and have fun and see where it goes from there ;) here is the info from when we started 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by KingCB
Adding photos through Edit function is the only way to get photos to show up
  • Upvote 1

Sit Rep

GODz have captured 3 HQ's and is making it way to destroy wonder. 

Photo uplaod failed.

Please try uploading photo by editing it. We're still trying to find out the reason. 

Come on jamin pull it together lol 

Rebels is a good one. Don't hesitate to post photos here to show current situation among leagues. 1000 diamonds will be yours.xD

Now that our battlefield is over... We just joined another one. We are more than a day and a half late so everyone else has a huge head start. We will just build and have fun and see where it goes from there ;) here is the info from when we started 

image.png

Our devs are really like photos you uploaded. Just what they want to see. Thanks for taking your time to share them with us. That's sweet. Wow, you are again encountering powerful enemies. 

Edited by Peter

GODz are in the final stretch of the battle. With only hours away from vitocry, this marks a new GODz record. Will will be ending this league battle with 2 & 1/2 days to spare. 

The battles were intense, and we commend everyone we played against. 

We also salute our members.

images failed to upload.

I guess there is something wrong. But seems only be able to load by editing your post. Thanks for your sitrep. Would be perfect with photos.:D

New Sit Rep update...

We've managed to expand a bit. We're in third place and will probably be there for a while. Rebels and 21st Reg are both really strong teams. They almost destroyed one of our members... And held us off when we tried to take one of their cities in the middle. Starting so late in this league PVP puts us in a really bad disadvantage... But we enjoy the challenge and we are having fun anyway :) Here's how things are going about 8-9 hours after we started.

Also "messages" screen is showing up as completely blank again :( this really makes it difficult to check things and be aware of things. Please fix this again soon. It was working earlier but then it broke again. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by KingCB

So it has occurred to me and some other members we have ghost troops is what we're callin it. Well is it is a glitch or bug in which our men disappear or become ghosts on the map. Now the problem is we can't build full armies if it's still added to our troop pop which it is. To prove screenshots. I have 6 plus arts that are ghosts showing up in the ungrouped list when I click it take mento the location posted in the picture. Sit rep it's effecting the war against the wonder since slot of us are maxed on troops Borden is having the same problem with ten ghost anti air. Can the developers fix this?

image.png

Edited by Atlguyb1

New Update. GODz made a major push to try and make some progress. We took the cities in the middle, along with another enemy HQ to take the lead. We know there is still s lot of war left and the others might still come back and beat us. So we are still preparing and fighting to do what we can and survive. Here are the photos from current Situation Report... Please make sure to get diamonds over to me ASAP. I'm running out :)

Photos

Well it said I'm too late to edit. And when I try to post again it merged post and won't let me edit that either. Won't allow photos to any new post. Guess I'll have to wait for someone else to talk before I can try to post photos again and get 1,000 more diamonds. Lol. But anyway here's a brief description... Will add photos when I can

Gimptu and Semi sent forces to capture the middle area of map. Gimptu focused on making AA and Artie's in the trans planes for us. Semi led the attack effort with bombers and fighters and scout planes. Gimptu also dedicated his troop capacity to making aa guns to create a no fly zone around our bases and territories. Also sent munitions through league base to help others get aa guns faster as well. Hybrid blazed through territory to create a path for us to send in reinforcements. Me, JP, and Rampage are staying mostly around the perimeter to guard HQ bases, and consider advancing on enemy if we sense a weakness (such as them sending all troops to try and reclaim the middle... While leaving their home bases vulnerable). If we pull this out... It will be a complete team effort. 

So we lost to godz one unfair ranking profile wise they had better tactics two they spent a lot of diamonds also the unrealistic part of the game spammed troops I recommend a capacity of how many Air Force or bombers allowed because 25 bombers Is ridiculous

image.png

image.png

Edited by Atlguyb1
  • Upvote 1

• Peter unpinned this topic