World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Points for multiple people when destroying SS.

Bartlett

I find it incredibly frustrating when I've been attacking a Tiger tank or SS Headquarters and done 95% of the damage and someone else comes in, and gets credit for the kill... There should be some sort of division of points. If we get 10,000 xp for killing a tiger, if I did 95% of the damage, I should get at least 9,500 xp and the other guy should get 500... Either that, or whoever did the biggest percentage of damage get credit for the kill...

• Upvote 2

I would tend to agree with this. It would help provide incentive for multiple leagues to work together to take on a SS headquarters, although, having the points go towards the person who kills it makes you need to be wary of enemy faction players nearby so that they do not steal the kill. Perhaps sharing of the Victory Points and experience within a faction, but not between the two faction? This could make the headquarters a real point of contention in the area.

I would tend to agree with this. It would help provide incentive for multiple leagues to work together to take on a SS headquarters, although, having the points go towards the person who kills it makes you need to be wary of enemy faction players nearby so that they do not steal the kill. Perhaps sharing of the Victory Points and experience within a faction, but not between the two faction? This could make the headquarters a real point of contention in the area.

Yea, that's more of what I mean... I have people within my faction coming in at the last second and getting credit for all the work I've done.. If it were someone in the opposing faction, I'd be able to kill them, then the SS. But when it's my own faction member, I can't stop them. From stealing the kill.

I think this would be difficult to track for every Tiger Tank kill, but since the HQ is harder and less frequent, it would be easier to implement. I agree there should be some measure to prevent friendlies from stealing a kill on a Tank or HQ, but there should not be for enemies stealing the kill, as that is part of the competitive nature of the game.