World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New maps

Evilspawn101

Peter,

i know you mentioned that you guys plan on introducing new maps and units, including naval units. I have two ideas. 1) you guys should consider the possibility of adding a snip unit as another infantry unit. This unit would have a lower defense and health but a higher attack. Also maybe the possibility of adding a mortar unit to compliment artillery 

2) since their was mention of new naval units what about adding a map that is specifically catered to naval warfare with the use of air power. I think that would be awesome and gives us dedicated players a whole new curve ball on game playing. 

• Upvote 1

Peter,

i know you mentioned that you guys plan on introducing new maps and units, including naval units. I have two ideas. 1) you guys should consider the possibility of adding a snip unit as another infantry unit. This unit would have a lower defense and health but a higher attack. Also maybe the possibility of adding a mortar unit to compliment artillery 

2) since their was mention of new naval units what about adding a map that is specifically catered to naval warfare with the use of air power. I think that would be awesome and gives us dedicated players a whole new curve ball on game playing. 

Sir, did you check out the Katyusha rockets picture? I will ask for more units and other info for your guys! Stay tuned.

• Upvote 1