World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

【The Legendary Katyusha】

Peter

• Peter featured and pinned this topic

Ok. Do you think maybe since you guys are adding new units that you guys can increase or command points more often. Especially when we first start a new battle and as well as having seperate command points for infantry. Also would be nice to add more oil resources. Make a little more even and fair especially when you a first put on the map to start a new game and their is no oil near your location and then some people have oil all around them. 

• Upvote 1

• It seems that oil is intentionally more spread out and harder to find compared to rubber. Scarce resources forces you to compete with other players for those resource points. This is a good feature to have in this game. I don't think anyone has oil all around them, they are all pretty well spread out as far as I've seen so far.
  • The command points are a great way to force players to plan what their strategy will be, preventing people from simply spamming as many units as possible. Have you discovered that killing tiger tanks increases your command points? This is the fastest way to increase that cap and build your army.
  • This new unit looks cool, it looks like some sort of light rocket launcher, hopefully anti-tank with some range? That being said, anti-tank is generally completely useless in the game right now. I hope the developers are coming up with a way to (without breaking the meta) diversify our options so we can choose between artillery/bomber strat or something else just as viable.
  • Upvote 2

Would be nice to see them even out the playing field when it comes to aircraft. Anti-aircraft guns are useless for users for the most part. Maybe a infantry unit with same ability as the rifle men but armed with surface to air with a higher hit point towards bombers. Or a flak tower for cities. 

• Upvote 1

Would be nice to see them even out the playing field when it comes to aircraft. Anti-aircraft guns are useless for users for the most part. Maybe a infantry unit with same ability as the rifle men but armed with surface to air with a higher hit point towards bombers. Or a flak tower for cities. 

Have you upgraded your city's turret? It functions as very effective Anti-Air. How many battlefields have you played? You clearly haven't been attacked by a fleet of 20 bombers, because you'd be building some AA guns if you had. Bombers are part of the most effective PVP/PVE strategy in the game. AA guns are far from useless.

• Peter unpinned this topic

Have you upgraded your city's turret? It functions as very effective Anti-Air. How many battlefields have you played? You clearly haven't been attacked by a fleet of 20 bombers, because you'd be building some AA guns if you had. Bombers are part of the most effective PVP/PVE strategy in the game. AA guns are far from useless.

have you encountered an artillery strike they become useless very quickly I do however keep a few stashed away for emergencies but mostly people are intimidated by fighters so I usually go that route

Will this katyusha be shooting it's rockets one after the other launches or like an artillery shooting once every few seconds?

also will it be able to get into transport planes and will it be faster than artillery's kph?

Since katyusha need to load ammo, I think it will shoot like an arty. Btw, really nice portrait. 9_9

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

have you encountered an artillery strike they become useless very quickly I do however keep a few stashed away for emergencies but mostly people are intimidated by fighters so I usually go that route

I agree the aa guns are weak, yet they make up for their weakness by pcking a serious punch against aircraft. If all similar units took this approach(i.e. Arty (with a range reduction to 250) & AT guns), you would have a more realistic light transportable force.

just my attempt to correct a problem. 

• 2 weeks later...