World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Ronin88

Where's your favorite place to play World Warfare?

Here's a question to the whole community ... 

When you play World Warfare, do you set a time or a specific place to play so not to be distracted?  Or do you just sign on whenever and wherever?  Do you sign on when you get a notification, or do you just play whenever you have free time? 

The developers are curious and would love to hear from you.

whenever im bored, not working and not sleeping. but it makes big difference if map is hard (motivated enemy), and also what time zone are my teammates and/or enemy (when they can be online). some maps start (portal for map opens) at bad time for some time zones, for example tournament map starts at very bad time in asia/australia time zone, players can be online for short time before they go to sleep. i am in europe and its perfect for me :)

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the reply, marshallG!  So do you feel you have a strong advantage during tournaments because of the time?

On 7/28/2020 at 1:24 AM, Ronin88 said:

So do you feel you have a strong advantage during tournaments because of the time?

my answer is simple - do not make dramatic changes of gameplay! people are already used on game mechanics / algorhytm. besides, i didnt see that time zone effected chinese players in MMR tournament last month, they won almost all maps pretty much brutally...

On 7/30/2020 at 7:20 AM, Aleckazam said:

On my couch getting high

Ha!  Thank you for your honesty 😃  Hope your gameplay experience is interesting.

On 8/1/2020 at 7:09 AM, marshallG said:

my answer is simple - do not make dramatic changes of gameplay! people are already used on game mechanics / algorhytm. besides, i didnt see that time zone effected chinese players in MMR tournament last month, they won almost all maps pretty much brutally...

Got it!  Thank you so much for the feedback.  This is good information to have.  Thank you again.