World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Maintenance

Peter

• Peter pinned this topic

Peter  I am happy to wait for improvements so no problems here. I just hope you fix the glitch that I cant leave my league where I am the only person it. I would wait TWO DAYS for THAT fix lol

Guys I am sure time is suspended in the game and when the server comes back up your units will be right where you left them and havent used a bit of supply during the time the server was down. Just my guess.

If game time is frozen why am I getting notifications that my heavy tank is being attacked

We can't freeze the game. Or it will freeze to death. :ph34r:

how much longer on the down time

Server has been back on, man.

Is maintenance still going?

Time to have a good fight!

Peter  I am happy to wait for improvements so no problems here. I just hope you fix the glitch that I cant leave my league where I am the only person it. I would wait TWO DAYS for THAT fix lol

Guys I am sure time is suspended in the game and when the server comes back up your units will be right where you left them and havent used a bit of supply during the time the server was down. Just my guess.

Hey man. You can quit your league when your current battlefield ends. Or you can quit your current battlefield to quit the league. Since now you are league leader, you can deal with applications in main screen. I will surely forward your advice to our developers so this situation can be much more easier. Thanks for your genuine support. Nice to have you here.:)

Peter, one of the reasons its so frustrating is that while it shows I AM leader,   have  invited non affiliated  friends to join  my league....they have  accepted, but i cant approve  them. If  I could just approve applications it would all be good  but I cant I am stuck here by myself  in a league  that  no one  can join me  in. And waiting 8 or 9 days......bah.....quitting  just  to leave a league???  Not good. Well if  I werent in such a good position in this  game  it mmay have been an option but I had a great place to start and things are going well.....so I guess I just have to put up with it lol.

• Peter unpinned and unfeatured this topic