World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bug Collection-1.0.62 Version

Peter

Commanders,

New version is live now. Feel free to go back to the battlefield and enjoy the game. As this is a major update, we assume there still might have some bugs or glitches. You are welcomed to post them here. We will gift 500 amethysts to the person who find a bug and post it here first. Thank you for the understanding.

World Warfare Team

• Upvote 1

• Peter featured and pinned this topic

Possible bug? 

When I tap a unit to expand, all units enter que for expansion. Then it wont let me cancel the units I don't want to expand. 

Another bug. When my unit is done expanding it isn't clearing the que. it stays at 0 time remaining. Also doesn't show up in troop list.

• Like 1

Poderia dar mais opção de campo de Batalha por nível de jogador e nivel de batalha pra não ficar injusto com quem esta querendo iniciar uma batalha depois de ter sido iniciada tipo se tivesse um tempo certo de início e término das inscrições para participar das batalhas 

It is not a mistake, but you should check it:

-The font sizes and option controls has been reduced, this bug changed game visibility,

and in the information boxes they do not enter the whole word, they move the letters more to the center of the square

-Peter returns size to pre-upgrade state

Screenshot_2020-03-12_095833.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-12_095440.jpg

5 hours ago, Horatiob said:

Another bug. In advanced loading I loaded up my troops into my transport ship but myship moved by accident now my troops are missing. It says they are in the transport ship but the ship is empty and they still count on my troop counter

Did you land troops the on the beaches?

On 3/12/2020 at 11:29 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

New version is live now. Feel free to go back to the battlefield and enjoy the game. As this is a major update, we assume there still might have some bugs or glitches. You are welcomed to post them here. We will gift 500 amethysts to the person who find a bug and post it here first. Thank you for the understanding.

World Warfare Team

You could check out the chat. Because what I'm writing never be stored. And I have a Huawei Smart P. And sometimes the game falls off when I start 

• Peter unfeatured and unpinned this topic