World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Suggestions for Treasure Islands

Peter

Hello Commanders,

Map "Treasure Islands" is open as of now. How do you like the new map? We'd like to have your opinions on this map for the future optimization. Share them with us to get 500 amethysts.

Leaving your ID number and gaming name is the comment area is a necessity.

Peter.

• Peter featured this topic

Dear Peter, 

Hi, i think the new map have a good future. Different maps will be a good push forr a development. On my opinion this map have any drawbacks but i am waiting when appear map where time going on 4 times faster because it would be so intresting and really somithing new for this game.Thank you for upgrading my favourite game. 

Yours sincerely, Eugene

• Like 1

部隊無法進入運輸船,一定要到港口基地才可以,希望盡快修復

The troops cannot enter the transport ship. They must go to the port base. I hope to repair it as soon as possible.

Form. Commander.游擊

ID:954126

工程車無法在自己領土上進行補給,一定要到陸軍基地才可以,希望盡快修復

This car cannot be supplied in my land, only can do it in my base, hope to fix it, thx. To dear Peter

Form.. Commander.滄浪人

This is the very terrible problem, Peter

See these photos, he have surrounded but he keep upgrading just like the AI city,this trouble has to been fix as soon as possible.

Your. Commander.滄浪人

Screenshot_2020-03-14-03-15-23-68_b3dc86967f483c7805502594d71cea3b.png

Screenshot_2020-03-14-03-15-29-56_b3dc86967f483c7805502594d71cea3b.png

On 3/4/2020 at 3:22 AM, Peter said:

Hello Commanders,

Map "Treasure Islands" is open as of now. How do you like the new map? We'd like to have your opinions on this map for the future optimization. Share them with us to get 500 amethysts.

Leaving your ID number and gaming name is the comment area is a necessity.

Peter.

I like the way yall are making these maps. But this map in particular has players spawn right by the level 20 city. A huge advantage for them and others. Also the newer maps are naval based and us people who like army and air force tactics arent as good. I would make the cities surrounding the lvl 20 level 15s and make it harder to get battleships in this map. Thanks.

Trooper1234

1 minute ago, Trooper234 said:

Oop mb on leaving the edit on there, also forgot to say that this steel production is hecka slow. Thanks

La mappa è interessante, la scelta di avere 5 giocatori per lega al massimo è giusta.

Ci sono dei bug da risolvere come il caricamento delle truppe sulla barca di trasporto che non funziona al di fuori del porto, la risorsa di ferro che è troppo scarsa (non è possibile che ci sia più petrolio che ferro) lo spostamento delle truppe 2x è troppo lenta.

Per quanto riguarda i nuovi edifici sono interessanti le torri antiaerei che hanno 7.500 danno a liv 1 mentre per gli altri edifici nuovi il vantaggio che recano è scarso. 

Manca un edificio di difesa che produca danno ad area le torri e gli edifici nuovi sparano sempre ad un bersaglio singolo, quindi le citta sono comunque sempre troppo indifese.

The map is interesting, the choice of having 5 players per league at most is right.

There are bugs to be solved such as loading troops on the transport boat that does not work outside the port, the iron resource that is too scarce (it is not possible that there is more oil than iron) the movement of 2x troops is too slow.

As far as the new buildings are concerned, the antiaircraft towers that have 7,500 damage at level 1 are interesting while for the other new buildings the advantage they bring is little.

There is no defense building that produces area damage, towers and new buildings always shoot at a single target, so cities are always too defenseless
  • Upvote 1

buon giorno a tutti come mappa è bella anche le nuove strutture che poi non servono a nulla solo risorse e tempo di costruzioni inaccettabile sono deluso x i spostamenti delle truppe mancanza di risorse , prima di lanciare una nuova mappa e far spendere soldi alla gente siete pregati di far testare la mappa non di aprire le mappe così , un’altra cosa prendere spunto da altri giochi di strategia che hanno il traduttore in automatico grazie  E di introdurre più mappe da giocatori da sei 

Edited by Pazzoo

My B-25 bombers and scouts cannot enter the aircraft carrier. Maybe all other aircraft cannot enter either. The slow steel production is a good way for players to have to think and decide how many steel they want to use to develop their military or economy. This new map is the best one for me so far.

My ID is 796420. Game name is 跳跳蛙.

30 minutes ago, ScouterX said:

My B-25 bombers and scouts cannot enter the aircraft carrier. Maybe all other aircraft cannot enter either. The slow steel production is a good way for players to have to think and decide how many steel they want to use to develop their military or economy. This new map is the best one for me so far.

My ID is 796420. Game name is 跳跳蛙.

I just found my bombers and scouts can enter carrier now.

Great map except..... steel has to change once you lose troops you can’t catch up.  Also daily chest are neat u til you get 25 bugles as prizes..... that is ridiculous for it being a cool addition and way for people to get things without having to spend money. Overall I enjoyed it. 

• Peter unfeatured and unpinned this topic