Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Peter

Feedback from Blast Craters-E3

Recommended Posts

Hello Commanders,

Blast Craters is open again by now. How do you like the new map? We'd like to have your opinions on this map for the future optimization. Share them with us to get 500 amethysts.

The amethysts for episode 2 will be sent out within as soon as we can.

Peter.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was fun, needs to be longer I think. In general, most of the gamemodes need to be sped up because it’s ridiculously slow.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great map layout. The spread and the rebels were great. Have to admit our league took advantage of the LC glitch. Keep up the great challenging maps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved the map . mostly for high unit tech and class tech players rebels 3x stronger is time consuming which I liked the most to keep players busy on day 1. The things I dislike is the time is short make it at least 6-14 days for a map and 4 times the size of the map into a larger map for more players not 76 to start with.

 

 update the rating system for crystal players and have a other color in rank above crystal.

 

Thank you, Nolke 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The map was a unique map and deserves to be in the game like blitz map, I like the layout and the shields on the high level city's, also the spawns are really nice too, with availability to all recourse early on. If you decide to implant the map I will be shocked to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed the map, it still needs a bit of tweaking to control the lag. Otherwise I do like having Cruisers at Level 7 and Battleships at Level 9. Fixing the lag is the only issue that took away from the play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very fun map. I agree that the map needs to be longer. Found it interesting continuously fighting Rebels. One thing I found puzzling. Got more points killing a destroyer than for a cruiser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the new map - I loved it!  I’d like to play it again. This time with converting LCs at 10+ as advertised. Easy quick access to Gigs which easily fly over the canals really changed it to a ground map.  Maybe take airports out of rebel cities in this navy map.

A big feature that would take a little work would be to offer a mode with an advanced lobby system.  First off this would eliminate the need for leagues to send in scout players. Also if you could discourage alts, that would even be better. (Open up more or all tactics to every player so you dont have to choose between SC and heal?  Maybe also downgrade the duration of SC and downgrade the attack value of scouts.)

Finally allow a way to set up the map where all the players gather first, can see who is in the lobby and when full and agreed on will start at the same time placed near league mates. It could be an experiment where we as players can manage who all gets setup into a “Throw Down” challenge map.

This way we would see right away if any group is stacking the map with players and force a change in balance before it even gets started. If that does not sound like it would work then also have permanent alliances (2 or 3?) organized before the map starts (this would also help rookies). Make it only Silver Leagues and or high level players and up.  

Could have a separate map instance going for the other lower level people that just fills and starts normally with normal alliance settings. Would help the rookies who get frustrated when a big mature organized league flattens them right away.

DW

Edited by overlordDW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a fun map, enjoyed it a lot. Some bases however had just a few bis guarding them and others had the lv5 waffen ships and biz along with cruisers. That made it difficult at first. It was a fun map though. I think if there could be ten players instead of six that would be good. All these short player maps encourage the teams to play without the league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Overall good map, would like to see it again soon. Maybe make it longer and do something about the navy rebel constantly spawning and destroying everything. I dont have all officers for turrets bit I do have extra range and I couldn't hit them but they could attack and destroy everything in the city

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Peter said:

Hello Commanders,

Blast Craters is ended by now. How do you like the new map? We'd like to have your opinions on this map for the future optimization. Share them with us to get 500 amethysts.

The amethysts will be sent out within this week.

Peter.

Liked the bf a lot. Extending the duration would be good. The speed was good too

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The overall map was well thought out.  At beggining the rebels were very annoying comming at you all the time and their strenght were quite a challenge or should I say we just needed to be accustom to it.  It seems that we were going to fight only them instead of other players. As the game progress with our development, it was not an issue; nonetheless, I would probably look at diminushing their strenght just a bit so we can concentrate our ability to go out and kill players or be kill ;-).  The LC were able to be converted with a level one city wich was not supposed to happen, the effect was a Navy map change very rappidly to an air/ground map. This should be fix if this still your intend to implement it.  I personnally disagree to implement it for a longer period as we saw it ended up in my BF close to what you were planning for.   Overall it was a great map and need to be added to your list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I liked it. Found a few bugs. Troops attacking own city is one. Good speed. Map is kinda setup for airmen. Waterways are narrow ships can’t spread out easily. As a tanker It was a challenge in the beginning had to change up my  routine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Peter said:

Hello Commanders,

Blast Craters is ended by now. How do you like the new map? We'd like to have your opinions on this map for the future optimization. Share them with us to get 500 amethysts.

The amethysts will be sent out wit week.

Peter.

Make it bigger and add more citys 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A really good map it was challenging and fun. I didn’t like the way the rebs could spawn and keep hitting your resource nodes that didn’t make sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was excellent, but there's not much resources.There was only a little. You need an amendment to build ships, and so on. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was also ok with the time frame, with only 72 players, the map, like ours ended with 36hrs left to vote.  Plus weekend warriors like myself get to play from Thursday to Sunday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2019 at 10:22 AM, Nolke03 said:

I loved the map . mostly for high unit tech and class tech players rebels 3x stronger is time consuming which I liked the most to keep players busy on day 1. The things I dislike is the time is short make it at least 6-14 days for a map and 4 times the size of the map into a larger map for more players not 76 to start with.

 

 update the rating system for crystal players and have a other color in rank above crystal.

 

Thank you, Nolke 

Hello. Please give me your correct name.

On 9/16/2019 at 10:30 AM, Yeet said:

The map was a unique map and deserves to be in the game like blitz map, I like the layout and the shields on the high level city's, also the spawns are really nice too, with availability to all recourse early on. If you decide to implant the map I will be shocked to be honest.

Please give me your correct name in the game. Thank you.

On 9/16/2019 at 11:53 AM, TGM said:

It was a fun map, enjoyed it a lot. Some bases however had just a few bis guarding them and others had the lv5 waffen ships and biz along with cruisers. That made it difficult at first. It was a fun map though. I think if there could be ten players instead of six that would be good. All these short player maps encourage the teams to play without the league. 

Give me your correct name, please.

22 hours ago, Princess said:

Interesting map, overall great map and I would like to play it again.and maybe fix the glitch.

Give me your correct name, please.

19 hours ago, Ryan666 said:

I liked it. Found a few bugs. Troops attacking own city is one. Good speed. Map is kinda setup for airmen. Waterways are narrow ships can’t spread out easily. As a tanker It was a challenge in the beginning had to change up my  routine. 

Give me your correct name, please.

14 hours ago, Davuzi said:

A really good map it was challenging and fun. I didn’t like the way the rebs could spawn and keep hitting your resource nodes that didn’t make sense

Give me your correct name or ID number, please.

12 hours ago, Emil said:

Make league city available at low lvl city.

not 10 and plus.

Give me your correct name or ID number, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...