World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FIX THE NAVY

Evan

I've made a very powerful army within the last week or so and wanted to perform an amphibious landing. It would be great if I could MOVE MY TRANSPORT SHIPS AFTER THEY LAND. After landing my troops using the transport ships, the transport ships totally bugged out and now I can't move them anymore. Yes, they still take up army space and no, they are not using any resources. Looks like these transport ships are going to be there the ENTIRE 15 DAYS.

Please make your game enjoyable.

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

I've made a very powerful army within the last week or so and wanted to perform an amphibious landing. It would be great if I could MOVE MY TRANSPORT SHIPS AFTER THEY LAND. After landing my troops using the transport ships, the transport ships totally bugged out and now I can't move them anymore. Yes, they still take up army space and no, they are not using any resources. Looks like these transport ships are going to be there the ENTIRE 15 DAYS.

Please make your game enjoyable.

Thank you.

Sir, the transport ship can be moved. When you select it, don't click on move and try to draw a random route with your finger.