World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback from Swift Thrust

Peter

On 8/30/2019 at 1:34 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

The map Swift Thrust is ongoing now. We do think there are a lot of suggestions, advice, and opinions on this map, so we started this topic for you guys to discuss the features. Our developers will have the chance to take a look at your feedback, according to which, they'll probably make some changes. Now, tell us what's on your mind. 

500 amethyst will be distributed to each of you for the honest insights. Please feel free to leave your comments below.

World Warfare Team

It’s litty I like this game a lot it would be nice if you added more infantry troops or different types of plans or battleships that’s all but overall it’s a good game

Just finishing a map - here are my comments.  I still like the new maps but I seem to be in the minority. Of all the people in our fairly active league, I was pretty much the only one who was interested in trying Swift Thrust.  18 other accounts joined a blitz map instead.

The general assumption is these new maps are still solitare efforts with little interaction between real people.  That was true in the map I just played.  I think this format is good but needs something to attract more regulars.

The battle royale idea above might be on the right track.  Other ways to get more participation could be temporary increased rewards for finishing with a high rank.  Maybe temporary extra rewards for any league that finishes in the top 3 with a full roster.  Other bragging rights could also attract people like medals or special league banners?

As for playing the map - changes are needed to encourage more pvp. The rebel cities should not be low hanging fruit for top players.  Why would I pick a fight with another league when there is a lv14 gift near me early on?  Tie rebel city level progression to something near the average of the top cities of real players.  That would also help players catch up who enter the map late.

The rebel troops at each city got boring after a while. It could be mixed up and made more difficult for lv10 cities and up.  SS cities and troop composition could be tweaked to better match the theme of the map?  Also - please make the SS headquarters unit icon smaller. It has always looked silly that huge.

I thought rebels were supposed to roam around with armies causing trouble?  That could make solitaire play more interesting or create opportunities to attack other (leading?) players as they are also harrased by roaming rebels?

Those tweaks may get more interest in the next iteration. Also, don’t open another existing special map near the start of the next Swift Thrust.  Thanks for continuing to evolve the game!

On 8/30/2019 at 7:23 PM, CruelPete107 said:

The new map for thus game is amazing and fun, I love the combination of the two map options before this. I personally love the map, other people might think differently, but hey no one has the same opinion. Hopefully this map is here to stay and is not going to be taken as a special map like Blitzkrieg. Overall, you guys did a pretty amazing job, keep up the good work☺☺

Hello. Please give me your correct name.

On 8/30/2019 at 7:23 PM, CruelPete107 said:

The new map for thus game is amazing and fun, I love the combination of the two map options before this. I personally love the map, other people might think differently, but hey no one has the same opinion. Hopefully this map is here to stay and is not going to be taken as a special map like Blitzkrieg. Overall, you guys did a pretty amazing job, keep up the good work☺☺

Hello. Please give me your correct name.

On 8/31/2019 at 12:17 AM, Davuzi said:

There needs to be more portals open seems like there is a glitch not allowing leagues to enter. 

Please give me your correct name or ID number. Thank you.

On 8/31/2019 at 12:56 PM, SmallStar said:

我覺得進入戰場時間需要改進, 因為第一位玩家進入戰場的時間跟最後一位玩家進入戰場的時間相隔了差不多有二十多個小時, 當中二十多個小時如果第一位玩家認真發展他就完全能成為第一名, 卻最後的那一批玩家呢? 他們只會擁有不公平的戰場, 希望不要令這不公平的事件繼續下去.

游戏内的名字给我一下,谢谢

On 9/2/2019 at 5:46 PM, Ttngame said:

开小地图。4对4地图。占中央台塔倒计时系统。地图上5个塔,占的多的一方获得倒计时。占的比例越大 倒计时扣的越快。

游戏内的名字给我一下,谢谢

On 9/2/2019 at 9:05 PM, marshallG said:

i dont understand why did you limit number of league cities per league? it is in everyone's interest to have more of LC units than less. more arms/units - more and better battles, that's how i see it. do not get me wrong - i prefer not-LC units, but i cant see any good enough reason for "lowering" amount of LC per team.

1. what are gold rewards like? (compare with existing maps)

2. what is game speed?

Please give me your correct name  or ID number. Thank you.

thank you, peter. well received and highly appreciated.

my impressions of the map are still mixed. it is definitely very hard map if you loose your capital, since you can not respawn city (72 cities in total). map description said LC can be converted only in lvl 10 cities, which was not the case (you could convert any city). i would most definitely play this map again.

• Like 1