World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Feedback from Swift Thrust

Peter

Commanders,

The map Swift Thrust is ongoing now. We do think there are a lot of suggestions, advice, and opinions on this map, so we started this topic for you guys to discuss the features. Our developers will have the chance to take a look at your feedback, according to which, they'll probably make some changes. Now, tell us what's on your mind. 

500 amethyst will be distributed to each of you for the honest insights. Please feel free to leave your comments below.

World Warfare Team

There are a lot of new players who don’t have much experience and couldn’t upgrade their battle techs. Why don’t you make this new map tech-free. So that new players can able to have equal conditions regarding their experience opponents. 

Also pls limit the alliance numbers, if there will be less cities, this means less leagues. Limit the alliance to max 3m 

• Like 1

The new map for thus game is amazing and fun, I love the combination of the two map options before this. I personally love the map, other people might think differently, but hey no one has the same opinion. Hopefully this map is here to stay and is not going to be taken as a special map like Blitzkrieg. Overall, you guys did a pretty amazing job, keep up the good work☺☺

• Like 1

I like Swift Thrust. It's perfect for the serious league players. Makes THE famous Global map more interesting. I wonder if you could preset day/time drop in for 6 main leagues 20/20.          120 players 220 citys. Leagues dropped in to specific zones, spread apart from each other to better establish. With Center Map with all the high leveled citys. Call it "Battle Royale"

Alliances only allow 3 vs 3. No 4vs2 

I feel alot of players these days are condensing to major leagues. And using Global map/Swift Trust to have major league battles would be great. Preset day/time allows everyone a fare chance.. specially for major league battles. respawning can kill your establishment time and spacing players out will only mix all the leagues. 6 leagues 6zones preset day/time. 

"BATTLE ROYALE"

• Like 2

If you focused on a Battle Royale. I'm sure there be alot of heavy hitting leagues buying gemms from you to face off in a Omega battle. Everyone would condence accordingly to 6 leagues I'm sure. Or atleast the best 20 from each league or shuffling from others to fill roaster. Why preset day/time is good. So you have the Best of the Best 120 players in 1 map;)  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Peter said:

Commanders,

The map Swift Thrust is ongoing now. We do think there are a lot of suggestions, advice, and opinions on this map, so we started this topic for you guys to discuss the features. Our developers will have the chance to take a look at your feedback, according to which, they'll probably make some changes. Now, tell us what's on your mind. 

500 amethyst will be distributed to each of you for the honest insights. Please feel free to leave your comments below.

World Warfare Team

So far so good, I like how the speed is faster then the normal global map makes getting around better. Also gives us a challenge when taking rebel city’s don’t no what to expect.

• Like 1

我覺得進入戰場時間需要改進, 因為第一位玩家進入戰場的時間跟最後一位玩家進入戰場的時間相隔了差不多有二十多個小時, 當中二十多個小時如果第一位玩家認真發展他就完全能成為第一名, 卻最後的那一批玩家呢? 他們只會擁有不公平的戰場, 希望不要令這不公平的事件繼續下去.

• Like 1

i dont understand why did you limit number of league cities per league? it is in everyone's interest to have more of LC units than less. more arms/units - more and better battles, that's how i see it. do not get me wrong - i prefer not-LC units, but i cant see any good enough reason for "lowering" amount of LC per team.

1. what are gold rewards like? (compare with existing maps)

2. what is game speed?

• Upvote 1