World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Optimized Global War

Peter

Hello Commanders,

Global War has been the most popular map since it was released in the year 2015. As of lately, we have optimized this map and will update it on 14:00 , August 29th  (7:00  August 29th PDT, 10:00 August 30th EDT )

Here are some optimization details:

1.Added the intelligent NPCs into the map. The mechanic of the NPCs is the same as that of Crisis Fringe.

2.Introduced the matchmaking rules from map Crisis Fringe.

3.Reduced the spawn cities from 260 to 120. You will spawn randomly over these cities.

4.Reduced the team size from 20 to 10.

5.Reduced the maxed league city number from 5 to 3.

The followed links are for your reference.

Should you have any questions, please leave your comments below or PM me.:happyderp-min:

Peter

http://www.worldwarfare.com/topic/2517-optimized-crisis-fringe-sneak-peek-e1/

http://www.worldwarfare.com/topic/2518-optimized-crisis-fringe-sneak-peek-e2/

I believe this was original map and we should not change anything to it the only thing need updates the speed as same speed other maps is and increase the rewards 

if you guys planning to make all this changes open new map like what your planning and keep the original 

• Upvote 2

Yes I agree with what aka said above, this is one of the first maps so everyone enjoys playing, but globe is where you get in a league with 20 other players and fight  other multiple leagues at a time, the big battles and working with your league to over come those battles is what makes globe one of the best maps, if you wanted it to be more like crisis then update crisis and leave globe as it is, only thing I would change about globe is the speed.  Mr.Layton

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Aka said:

I believe this was original map and we should not change anything to it the only thing need updates the speed as same speed other maps is and increase the rewards 

if you guys planning to make all this changes open new map like what your planning and keep the original 

agree

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Aka said:

Totally agree. You are making a new map from original but not keeping it. 

• Upvote 1

Honestly this map came out in 2016.  The original map the game started with should come back if you want to make those changes to it and jus leave  global the way it is.  Maybe the only change would be to make cities harder to destroy, but if you’re lookign to make the changes you have spoke about peter bring back the original map this game started with and map the changes you listed above 

• Upvote 1

The global was good at x2 speed. why don't you make two global options, the first with a speed of x2 and the second with any changes. players must have a choice

8 minutes ago, Cengiz90 said:

С другой стороны, почему бы вам не открыть этот вопрос для голосования. В конце концов, мы являемся игроками, а вы не спрашиваете наших идей!

They already did the voting, asking what speed on the global they want, the majority voted for x2 but they did x1))))))))

• Upvote 1

Agree with all of above.

You will see an massive exodus if Global is no longer global and we are all forced to a local skirmish warfare. Please keep global the way it is, and make it 2x speed. Huge battle from the global map is what sets this game apart. Don’t lose that edge! 

To keep causal players happy and engaged, feel free to make any changes as what have been done in crisis map, but please keep it as a separate map.

We need existing Global but at 2x speed.

• Like 1

NOt sure y are your reducing the number of players from 20 to 10 again! I thought we already have voting from the whole community last time and mAjority prefer team of 20 in the bf. And we all mention.. keep global as it is, if your want increase the speed. Can do all the changes to other map but not the global bf! And instead of making all these changes, your should put in more effort regarding the lagging issue when there is multiple players fighting and player who like like to demo all their cities and building when loosing!

Here are my thoughts.  If u reduce the league size, then increase the days the bf lasts and increase to rewards.  The games are so short now you never see maus or rockets on bf anymore.  I think the tanks are finally rebalance to the right level to counter the motos.  2x speed would be nice.  NPC Cities should not increase in levels higher that average player cities.  When NPC Cities r too high level, you lose pvp.  When they r too low, players dont want to cap them.  Only right answer is NPC keeping pace with players.  I think it should be 4 LCs for 12 players.  12 players allows for  four 3 man teams, allowing for more strategy in play styles.  I like 120 cities if u have 12 players per league.  

I'd love to see a map with no flags, kill and cap as many RSS and cities as u can.

Slayer

WHY. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! NOTHING YOU DID IN CRISIS FRINGE WORKED. You're killing the one good thing left in this game. This is the worst thing you could've done. If this is legit you're gonna lose people, your core players that actually keep y'all funded and afloat. I know I'll be leaving the game is this is true

Please stop making this game a pay to win. Leave Global alone. If you want to lower the leauge size and leauge citys down then whatever, but leave the speed and everything else alone. Let standerd toops play a roll in the game, stop this M40 spam crap, let tanks have a AOE for 5 minutes reserch,  but make it on a different map. There is a reason we all play Global. 

Trouble, trouble. The developers are doing everything to ensure that the game exists and generates income. without asking if the players like it. all new introductions to the game: automated rebels, improvement of battlefields, etc. Developers are trying to extend the life of the game to extend profits. Soon, programmed rebels will play on the battlefields. and it’s rarely possible to see a real player. There are fewer players in the game, more alternative accounts. I said what will happen to the game if we do not solve the problems in the game. But neither the developers nor the players want to understand and do.