World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

This game is broken

VodkaKing

Every time I move my bombers they snap back to my airfield, I've wasted 2 blitzkreig cards trying to move it, and I've seen other people in chat having the same problem

Sir, does it only happen to your bombers? Do bombers enter your airfield or stay above it? What about other units?

Edited by Peter

I mean they move a short distance then suddenly appear back where they started. Also the log hasn't changed in about 5 hours so I presume everyone is having this problem

Sir, thank you for reporting, we are trying to reproduce this issue on our device to figure out the reason.

I mean they move a short distance then suddenly appear back where they started. Also the log hasn't changed in about 5 hours so I presume everyone is having this problem

Sir, can you tell me your commander ID and battle ID please?

This is also happening to me. The best info I can give you is as follows;

Any troop movements will seem to occur if focus is kept on the area of the troop.

As soon as the user moves the view away from the moving troops, and then returns the troops snap back to their original location.

If I was to hazard a guess it's an update issue, it's as if the client program will track the movement but the server will not. As soon as the client asks for an update from the server for a troop position, the original position data is what is returned.

My in game name is mifDeath. Hope this gets fixed I really dig this game.

• Upvote 1

I have been having issues seeing troops in battle field. I'll be causing trouble and suddenly planes appear in the middle of the screen. Ghost troops.  Don't see them coming but suddenly appear. Happens with ground troops too. Arts set up and firing by the time anything shows up. Might be the drugs tho