World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

In Game Mail Defect

BladeGuner

The game mail system doesn't have a sent mail category. This makes it very difficult to follow the conversation thread. Many times you can't remember all that you have said in a mail to someone and when they reply, they don't alway "quote" what you said. If you can't refer to your sent messages you don't always understand what is being replied too. Some answers can be very cryptic and short, like "yes". Yes to what? I don't know because I can't see what I sent to him a week ago, and maybe I fergot what I wrote. Sent mail would be very helpful, especially for league leaders that have to send a lot of mail and manage  up to 100 members (someday). 

It is also for protection. In another game I had someone threaten to send in edited versions of my mail messages making it look like I threatened them. Without copies of what I have sent, I have no protection from this tactic.

The game mail system doesn't have a sent mail category. This makes it very difficult to follow the conversation thread. Many times you can't remember all that you have said in a mail to someone and when they reply, they don't alway "quote" what you said. If you can't refer to your sent messages you don't always understand what is being replied too. Some answers can be very cryptic and short, like "yes". Yes to what? I don't know because I can't see what I sent to him a week ago, and maybe I fergot what I wrote. Sent mail would be very helpful, especially for league leaders that have to send a lot of mail and manage  up to 100 members (someday). 

It is also for protection. In another game I had someone threaten to send in edited versions of my mail messages making it look like I threatened them. Without copies of what I have sent, I have no protection from this tactic.

Sir, this advice definitely is useful and making things trackable IMO and should be taken into consideration for future updates. Thank you.