World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Peter

Share Suggestions to Win 3k Diamonds

Questo campo di battaglia è troppo facile, le città ribelli possono essere facilmente distrutte da un gruppo di bombardieri e jet, le città ribelli di livello 16-17-12-13 garantiscono molti punti al giocatore che le cattura, mentre le città di livello 15 ribelli a sud e a Nord della mappa sono poco aggiornate. Lo scontro tra giocatori è inesistente e inutile, dato che i ribelli aggiornano molto più velocemente le città. I giocatori in questa mappa otterranno un punteggio complessivo molto alto che andrà a correggere il punteggio medio nel profilo del giocatore. I ribelli nascono molto più rapidamente del solito e consentono al giocatore di accumulare molti punti battaglia. La velocità 2x mi piace, anche se bisogna correggere il danno a questa velocità.

Nome giocatore: Mauro87

On the new map, can you guys make it so any ncp city that wins a battle, they get more troops on there cities. Weather stronger lvl or just one or two more troops per victory. Even if you hit it and leave it, it'll repair and recover and become even stronger. Mixture of aa, rockets and m40

Make the higher level rebel cities harder to get. Make it a mission. Map was very easy and got bored after day 2 

Krix

3 hours ago, Krix said:

Make the higher level rebel cities harder to get. Make it a mission. Map was very easy and got bored after day 2 

Krix

Agreed! Once we saw that higher level cities were easier than lower level this map got old fast. 

Because it was based on Liberty, with its lower resources, capturing cities became impossible. Selling resources to cap another L15 was what this map turned into. Was the intended purpose to have a map that was PvP or not? We assumed not at first and allied most teams. With the easy rebel cities (and frustrating respawn mid-attack) it wasn’t much of a PvP map.

As others have noted: bugs that were fixed reappeared, which is disappointing. Rebels seemed difficult but were really not much of an issue.

While this felt like we were simply used to debug the game, I was disappointed in the old bugs still appearing and throwing off game play. If we were debugging, why was support so non-responsive? If we were not debugging, then why was this released? I shouldn’t have that question as a consumer.

As far as my advice goes:

1) more transparency with players

2) stop releasing new stuff if the old stuff is still broken 

3) for this map in particular, there was no challenge from the rebels. Just annoyance from bugs, respawn and inverted difficulty of cities. 

4) for this map, increase resource output or increase rebel XP to match the number of cities that are available to be capped 

On 6/27/2019 at 9:50 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

Crisis Fringe is ongoing now! Share your insights here will help you win 3000 diamonds. Details are as followed:

To Participate:

You need to share your suggestions or ideas on Crisis Fringe under this thread. We will reward the best suggestion with 3000 diamonds and two of the outstanding suggestions 1000 diamonds (for each). 

Duration:

The event lasts from June 27th 2019 to July 4th 2019

Rewards:

The best: 3000 diamonds

The outstandings: 1000 diamonds for each commander

Participants: 500 amethysts for each commander

Notes:

You can only get the rewards ONCE.

The suggestions have to connect to map Crisis Fringe

Accurate in-game name is a necessity.

The rewards will be sent out in 72 hours after this event ends.

Should you have more questions, please write me a message.

1x is too slow. 2x will be better.

Many of us don't play global due to 1x speed.

• Like 1