World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Share Suggestions On Crisis Fringe-E3

Peter

this is criminal. what do you treat us for - sheep? gigs space glitch is there AGAIN. I CAN NOT CAPTURE REBEL CITY (WHILE TURRETS LVL 20 ARE HITTING ME). game support is OFFLINE DURING WEEKENDS AND THE MAP LASTS FOR 4 DAYS (do the math when support finally comes online and "solve" my problems which happened 3 DAYS AGO.

you have no respect for our time and money invested in playing this game.

I would like to say that I agree with most of these suggestions, but I think you should listen and fix some of the bugs/glitches before you implement more things that can add to more bugs/glitches. Fixing a glitch where you can't cap certain cities. 3 people in my battlefield tried capturing a city and it wouldn't let you capture it, which is just a waste of time and doesn't accomplish the goal, which seems to be kill the rebels since that's what everyone is doing, due to this, a suggestion i have is concerning resources/the pace of the game. The speed of troops are very fast, but you can easily lack in resources. Taking resource zones and villages are also time consuming, the villages and resource zones are also low in level, which will slow down your income of loot. Increasing how much resources are produced at a city would be great, upgrading your city resources are pointless and a waste of resources. 

Summary: Fix bugs/glitches, more resources.

Since it won't let me edit my earlier post, IGN: SgtBaconBits

On 6/27/2019 at 2:50 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

Crisis Fringe is ongoing now! Share your insights here will help you win 3000 diamonds. Details are as followed:

To Participate:

You need to share your suggestions or ideas on Crisis Fringe under this thread. We will reward the best suggestion with 3000 diamonds and two of the outstanding suggestions 1000 diamonds (for each). 

Duration:

The event lasts from June 27th 2019 to July 4th 2019

Rewards:

The best: 3000 diamonds

The outstandings: 1000 diamonds for each commander

Participants: 500 amethysts for each commander

Notes:

You can only get the rewards ONCE.

The suggestions have to connect to map Crisis Fringe

Accurate in-game name is a necessity.

The rewards will be sent out in 72 hours after this event ends.

Should you have more questions, please write me a message.

You can get stuck in team queue and then not allowed out of it when the map has started. You can't join the Battlefield because it is full of not allowed to enter, but can't leave the queue to join another map.

Except the other disadvantages this map has some more disadvantages

NPC troops are not smart.

They are not any aa in NPC cities

You made so many NPC cities with 15 lvl that the other players cities are not attractive

The duration is too long. Start voting on 4 th day.

Blackhunter

Edited by Emil

In the game, the difficulty of obtaining 15 cities is too low. I hope to increase the difficulty. In the middle and late stages of the game, I hope to increase the army of the rebel city. The anti-air force of the rebel city is very small. The mix of the arms is too small. The rebel army is expanded or given a bonus to its officers, because the acquisition in the later cities is too simple.

Finally, I hope that you can limit the entry of single-row players, prohibit the players from withdrawing from the legion after entering the map or increase the time limit after withdrawing from the legion.

name:蚩蚩

id:818957

I have a big list of issues. After playing the game for four days, Here is my suggestion:

1. Make the cities/buildings have a timer when they are rebuilding/upgrading. Multiple times we have had issues where we are destroying a rebel city and suddenly it upgrades respawns new troops and turrets and the city center with no warning whatsoever for apparently no reason. There is no rebuilding animation or construction animation, its just suddenly there.

2. If this map is going to be primarily PVE rather than PVP, rebel invasion events and similar things like in golden empire, when your gold mines and command center would suddenly be attacked every so often.

3. The higher rebel level cities should be harder to cap and rebel cities should get harder as they upgrade. As it stands the 15 are often times harder than the 20s...

4. Rebels need to be worth the normal amount of XP in this map. We cannot gain enough XP a lot of the times because there simply aren't enough people nonstop attacking or building troops like there are in Global war or Liberty rising.

5. The speed is less of a factor here since it's smaller teams but I still believe in 1x speed over 2x. So that we can have a life without getting attacked non-stop by enemy bombers while we are off etc.

In game name: Mister X

Edited by Bloodmancer

Fresh and not very ideas 🤗                        1. For the city league add technology, as for ordinary cities.  it can be a bonus in the speed of resource extraction, the capacity of the transport of the league, its speed and much more

_20190701_101123.thumb.JPG.aa1c3e027427fc0c1b81f9b3efc5dbe3.JPG

2. Add a nice bonus to the unit, if it is studied to the maximum.  it makes no sense to study it to the end, it gives little benefit at the end.  bonus in the form of additional speed / damage / armor / range will be a good motivator_20190701_101631.thumb.JPG.f51a736004113026de7893f035f3360a.JPG

3. Add new tactics when getting the next rank.  after CW4 II, the meaning of the rank is lost, and +10 tactics are weak motivation._20190701_101521.thumb.JPG.9d18ecfcd6cfe478d5289f22d9f9271e.JPG

4.Expand the number of groups for units. 5 few, you can add new_20190701_101812.thumb.JPG.c7ef59cc9f53be0c0e60f3b6b7e2d397.JPG

5. Add enemy / allied diplomacy.  this will allow better control of the situation and set priorities correctly._20190701_102016.thumb.JPG.e10661b4af60c8cde6f87e303c0f3f8e.JPG

6. For convenience, add the "favorites" tab to the commercial center_20190701_101412.thumb.JPG.fbf39467f826a1119a4905f0cca5de50.JPG

My name is KURSK and I want to make the game better!

• Upvote 1

the field is very nice, apart from the problems related to the various bugs that were present at the opening. 2x speed is not necessary, 1x is good too, the field becomes even more interesting. rebels that are stronger, that's fine, as is the number of players per league reduced to 5 units. I hope you reopen it soon. regards  

Concept  Is good. Fixing a few bugs and tweaking a few things like speed  and it would be an excellent map.  And change diplomacy so no one‘s allowed to be allied, five man teams.  Would be excellent for the smaller leagues.  Kinda how it was when it first started and while I’m on that topic bring back the friggin gold mines!!   I also noticed there was no navy  or no jets patrolling like there should be when you get to the higher level cities.  Should make rebbles more responsive and aggressive as well.  Anyway that’s my take on the map. 

Questo campo di battaglia è troppo facile, le città ribelli possono essere facilmente distrutte da un gruppo di bombardieri e jet, le città ribelli di livello 16-17-12-13 garantiscono molti punti al giocatore che le cattura, mentre le città di livello 15 ribelli a sud e a Nord della mappa sono poco aggiornate. Lo scontro tra giocatori è inesistente e inutile, dato che i ribelli aggiornano molto più velocemente le città. I giocatori in questa mappa otterranno un punteggio complessivo molto alto che andrà a correggere il punteggio medio nel profilo del giocatore. I ribelli nascono molto più rapidamente del solito e consentono al giocatore di accumulare molti punti battaglia. La velocità 2x mi piace, anche se bisogna correggere il danno a questa velocità.

Nome giocatore: Mauro87

On the new map, can you guys make it so any ncp city that wins a battle, they get more troops on there cities. Weather stronger lvl or just one or two more troops per victory. Even if you hit it and leave it, it'll repair and recover and become even stronger. Mixture of aa, rockets and m40

3 hours ago, Krix said:

Make the higher level rebel cities harder to get. Make it a mission. Map was very easy and got bored after day 2 

Krix

Agreed! Once we saw that higher level cities were easier than lower level this map got old fast. 

Because it was based on Liberty, with its lower resources, capturing cities became impossible. Selling resources to cap another L15 was what this map turned into. Was the intended purpose to have a map that was PvP or not? We assumed not at first and allied most teams. With the easy rebel cities (and frustrating respawn mid-attack) it wasn’t much of a PvP map.

As others have noted: bugs that were fixed reappeared, which is disappointing. Rebels seemed difficult but were really not much of an issue.

While this felt like we were simply used to debug the game, I was disappointed in the old bugs still appearing and throwing off game play. If we were debugging, why was support so non-responsive? If we were not debugging, then why was this released? I shouldn’t have that question as a consumer.

As far as my advice goes:

1) more transparency with players

2) stop releasing new stuff if the old stuff is still broken 

3) for this map in particular, there was no challenge from the rebels. Just annoyance from bugs, respawn and inverted difficulty of cities. 

4) for this map, increase resource output or increase rebel XP to match the number of cities that are available to be capped 

On 6/27/2019 at 9:50 AM, Peter said:

Commanders,

Crisis Fringe is ongoing now! Share your insights here will help you win 3000 diamonds. Details are as followed:

To Participate:

You need to share your suggestions or ideas on Crisis Fringe under this thread. We will reward the best suggestion with 3000 diamonds and two of the outstanding suggestions 1000 diamonds (for each). 

Duration:

The event lasts from June 27th 2019 to July 4th 2019

Rewards:

The best: 3000 diamonds

The outstandings: 1000 diamonds for each commander

Participants: 500 amethysts for each commander

Notes:

You can only get the rewards ONCE.

The suggestions have to connect to map Crisis Fringe

Accurate in-game name is a necessity.

The rewards will be sent out in 72 hours after this event ends.

Should you have more questions, please write me a message.

1x is too slow. 2x will be better.

Many of us don't play global due to 1x speed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 4:20 PM, Cengiz90 said:

Pls limit the alliance in this map, if we are talking about 5 players from each team there should be max of 2 alliance between leagues. And no neutral, so that people has to fight with each other in a balanced way. 

Please give me you in-game name. 

On 6/27/2019 at 4:20 PM, Cengiz90 said:

Pls limit the alliance in this map, if we are talking about 5 players from each team there should be max of 2 alliance between leagues. And no neutral, so that people has to fight with each other in a balanced way. 

Please give me you in-game name. 

On 6/27/2019 at 6:49 PM, zwewzh said:

建议把村庄的坦歼去掉,否则发展太慢。十五级城的难度严重不符加几个虎王或者鼠式加大打城的难度。而资源产量可以多给点,这样辛辛苦苦打下的资源区可以多点收获。 还有移速乘2,快一点发展。 

望采纳

zwewzh

游戏内名字提供下,谢谢

On 6/28/2019 at 12:51 AM, War1warKingMeat said:

I think this is a great idea thank you for adding this map I think maybe you should add rebels that randomly attack you with real armies.

- Life in Chinese 

Please give me your correct in-game name. Thank you!

On 6/28/2019 at 12:51 AM, War1warKingMeat said:

I think this is a great idea thank you for adding this map I think maybe you should add rebels that randomly attack you with real armies.

- Life in Chinese 

On 6/28/2019 at 11:48 AM, HauptmanBrenner said:

You ought to make it so that neutrality is not an option on this map (since this is a map if Europe me and my friend are pretending to be axis and everyone else are the allied forces) and also make it so that tank destroyers, artillery, and four non-injured infantry attacked you right as you spawn in. It happened to my friend but I only got four infantry, we were laughing the whole time. If you are going to make the lvl.1 villages have two medium tanks then you should at least make all of the cities very hard and have at least 4 medium tanks and other stuff (I haven't seen a city yet but make them as hard as hell). Keep up the good work on maps! Me and my buddy are going to conquer Europe and bring the Vaterland to power!

• Upvote 1

On 6/28/2019 at 1:51 PM, hasan said:

انها لعبه جميله ولاكن القوات بطيئه جدآ

من فضلك أعطني اسمك في اللعبة. شكرا لك!

On 6/28/2019 at 7:51 PM, Twister2600 said:

Why don't we add medic soldier and hospital that can only be produced in a league city.yoy can start with regenerating 220hp per hour for hospital and medic give 100 per hour

Please give me your in-game name. Thank you!

Why don't we add medic soldier and hospital that can only be produced in a league city.yoy can start with regenerating 220hp per hour for hospital and medic give 100 per hour

On 6/29/2019 at 9:25 PM, shaokeqian said:

我认为这有些难了,每一个NPC都很强,不过这不是重点,重点在于地图布局有些问题,这不像其他的地图,每一个小区域离得太远了,有时候甚至没有道路链接……

请提供下有游戏内名字,谢谢!

请提供下有游戏内名字,谢谢!

On 6/30/2019 at 7:52 PM, Vasilyich said:

You can get stuck in team queue and then not allowed out of it when the map has started. You can't join the Battlefield because it is full of not allowed to enter, but can't leave the queue to join another map.

• Upvote 1

请提供下有游戏内名字,谢谢!

On 7/2/2019 at 1:08 AM, vittorio said:

the field is very nice, apart from the problems related to the various bugs that were present at the opening. 2x speed is not necessary, 1x is good too, the field becomes even more interesting. rebels that are stronger, that's fine, as is the number of players per league reduced to 5 units. I hope you reopen it soon. regards  

请提供下有游戏内名字,谢谢!

On 7/2/2019 at 1:08 AM, vittorio said:

On 7/3/2019 at 9:12 AM, Ryan666 said:

Concept  Is good. Fixing a few bugs and tweaking a few things like speed  and it would be an excellent map.  And change diplomacy so no one‘s allowed to be allied, five man teams.  Would be excellent for the smaller leagues.  Kinda how it was when it first started and while I’m on that topic bring back the friggin gold mines!!   I also noticed there was no navy  or no jets patrolling like there should be when you get to the higher level cities.  Should make rebbles more responsive and aggressive as well.  Anyway that’s my take on the map. 

Please give me your in-game name. Thank you

• Upvote 1

• Peter locked and unlocked this topic