World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Share Suggestions On Crisis Fringe-E3

Peter

Commanders,

Crisis Fringe is ongoing now! Share your insights here will help you win 3000 diamonds. Details are as followed:

To Participate:

You need to share your suggestions or ideas on Crisis Fringe under this thread. We will reward the best suggestion with 3000 diamonds and two of the outstanding suggestions 1000 diamonds (for each). 

Duration:

The event lasts from August 15th 2019 to August 23rd 2019

Rewards:

The best: 3000 diamonds

The outstandings: 1000 diamonds for each commander

Participants: 500 amethysts for each commander

Notes:

You can only get the rewards ONCE.

The suggestions have to connect to map Crisis Fringe

Accurate in-game name is a necessity.

The rewards will be sent out in 72 hours after this event ends.

Should you have more questions, please write me a message.

• Peter featured this topic

Yes i agree about the allies issues.

You should allow league to have only one allies in this map and no neutral.

Maybe give extra rewards to a league when they kill all cities from a enemy league ( those rewards could be troops like in tournament and based on league rank, the higher the league is ranked the better troops you got) and please don't allow city to be demolished when under attack , the same way that you can't shield when you are under attack. Plus a option to buy a 4 hours shield could be nice , 8 hours is sometimes to long people should be allowed to shield a city only once a day.

So basically you fight or you die

• Like 3

x1 speed makes you cry. stay in the forest again and beat. How do you not understand that this speed and AOE 100% break all classes and make an imbalo gunner?

make the speed x2, reduce the AOE, 100% is not in any game. add new tactics for rank. create technology to improve tactics. make a bonus for the maximum improvement techniques in the tree. In the commercial center, it is worth making the chosen cities, the royal tiger to be made possible from level 12. M40 reduce armor, increase Junkers health

My name: KURSK 

x1 скорость заставляет тебя плакать. остаться в лесу снова и бить. Как ты не понимаешь, что эта скорость и AOE 100% ломают все классы и делают имбало стрелка?

сделай скорость х2, уменьши АОЕ, 100% нет ни в одной игре. добавить новую тактику для ранга. создавать технологии для улучшения тактики. сделать бонус за максимальное улучшение техники в дереве. В торговом центре стоит сделать из выбранных городов королевского тигра, который станет возможным с 12 уровня. M40 уменьшает броню, увеличивает здоровье юнкеров

to make the main building for the league, a fortress with the possibility to build additional buildings in it and create technologies for the participants of the whole league. make it possible to build in the city as many assignments as possible

Меня зовут: Курск 

13 minutes ago, SlavyaninKursk said:

x1 скорость заставляет тебя плакать. остаться в лесу снова и бить. Как ты не понимаешь, что эта скорость и AOE 100% ломают все классы и делают имбало стрелка?

сделай скорость х2, уменьши АОЕ, 100% нет ни в одной игре. добавить новую тактику для ранга. создавать технологии для улучшения тактики. сделать бонус за максимальное улучшение техники в дереве. В торговом центре стоит сделать из выбранных городов королевского тигра, который станет возможным с 12 уровня. M40 уменьшает броню, увеличивает здоровье юнкеров

сделать главное здание лиги, крепость с возможностью возведения в ней дополнительных зданий и создания технологий для участников всей лиги. сделать возможным построить в городе как можно больше заданий

• Like 1

19 минут назад Славянин Курск сказал:

x1 скорость заставляет тебя плакать. остаться в лесу снова и бить. AOE 100% ломают все классы и делают имбало стрелка?

1. Сделать скорость х2

2. уменьши АОЕ, 100% нет ни в одной игре.

3. добавить новую тактику для ранга.

4. создавать технологии для улучшения тактики.

5. улучшать технику в дереве.

6. В торговом центре стоит сделать из выбранных городов

7. королевский тигр, который станет возможным с 12 уровня.

8. M40 нижняя броня

9. увеличивает здоровье юнкеров

10. Сделать главное здание.

11. сделать возможным построить в городе как можно больше заданий

Edited by SlavyaninKursk
  • Like 1

建议把村庄的坦歼去掉,否则发展太慢。十五级城的难度严重不符加几个虎王或者鼠式加大打城的难度。而资源产量可以多给点,这样辛辛苦苦打下的资源区可以多点收获。 还有移速乘2,快一点发展。 

望采纳

zwewzh

• Like 1

I agree with and reiterate 2 key suggestions:

1) Speed.  You need to stop slowing BFs down to 1x. Its like watching grass grow.  Speed it up.

2) Limit alliances.  You know the saying “For every action, there is a reaction”? Well, the first time you all limited league sizes in a map, the established ones just started creating numerous alt and sister leagues to counter.  Hopefully we dont just see 1 league of 5 and its 10 alt leagues show up.  Limiting allies to 1 or 2 at most would help solve this.  Eliminate neutrals all together. 

3) My personal suggestion for this and every map here on out....get a grasp on alt accounts....period.  Its gotten old.  I just play and am not a data geek, so, as a paying customer,  i put the conundrum of a fix upon you devs.  Name changes arent as big a deal as alts but there are so many now, i’ve kept a list nearly 2 pages long.  Alts joining same BF and used to feed RSS to main account provide an unfair edge against the “newer” participants you so much covent.  

...standing by for player wambulance rebuttals.

~KatzEye 

• Like 1

First off, why make it 1x speed? 1x speed Is horrible! 

About alliances:

I joined the crisis map to check it out and I see 4 decided leagues and their alt league in it. I agree that we should only be able to ally  1 league BUT that won’t solve the issue.. they can still have a VERBAL alliance! (Just like league do In CUP) There needs to be a way to force them to fight each other. Maybe make it like a  tournament tree bracket where you can’t fight other leagues till you kill the league assigned to you. So you can maybe put neutral in good use.. for example: every league in the map will be neutral besides the league that you are assigned to fight and once you killed your assigned league the next assigned league will turn hostile (RED)... so we  an keep doing this till there are 2 leagues left standing. Then those 2 leagues will fight for first place. You will also need to give us more flags that way one league can ultimately capture all city’s. You can do something like: giving bonus flags after every league you kill plus the flags we get from XP. 

Now about gems, demolishing, and shields:

I know gems/diamonds are hard to limit because that’s how you guys make money but it will be nice to limit how much to be used everyday.

DEMOLISHING  ANY BUILDINGS NEEDS TO STOP IN ALL MAPS!!

and shield also needs to be limited in ALL MAPS! 

But in crisis map their needs to be NO SHIELDS ALLOWED!

My game ID name is: Ricke14

• Like 1

I think that the speed should be higher(2x)and that we are only allowed 1 LC. Also since things in this map is shorter than usual, building time, training time, and armament speed should be increased(kinda like rite of passage but only about 25% faster). Overall, I like the map and idea ;D

In game name is Krusher90001

Edited by Krusher90001
Forgot to include in-game name

You can make speed x2 or x3 to make it unique and that will make players happy as well. Also deleat some troop that guard the rss and add tanks like super tanks its fine. B/C m40 and tank destroys are too tough. You can also add troops limit, which troop you are allowed to use. And dont let alt join the map like in the cup. You can limit the alliance like lc.  And fix bugs. Thats all i have Hehe 😎😎😀.  -Gorkha Blood

Edited by Sam225
Forgot to add my name

I am glad this map came back, it’s awesome to see how the rebels are active, couple things I’ve noticed that anything above a lvl 7 city if attacked and left they will try to build 4/3 turrets and it’ll sit there never finishing but staying after the city is captured, I think that for the fights of the rss that they should give double rss over all pretty awesome. Bring out submarines.

You ought to make it so that neutrality is not an option on this map (since this is a map if Europe me and my friend are pretending to be axis and everyone else are the allied forces) and also make it so that tank destroyers, artillery, and four non-injured infantry attacked you right as you spawn in. It happened to my friend but I only got four infantry, we were laughing the whole time. If you are going to make the lvl.1 villages have two medium tanks then you should at least make all of the cities very hard and have at least 4 medium tanks and other stuff (I haven't seen a city yet but make them as hard as hell). Keep up the good work on maps! Me and my buddy are going to conquer Europe and bring the Vaterland to power!

• Peter locked and unlocked this topic