World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Share Suggestions On Crisis Fringe-E3

Peter

Few glitches I found already.  ONE, several of the rebel cities are showing 4 turrets.  3 built and one ruble turret with 100 hp.  When u cap those cities the ruined turret stays and units still shoot at it like its hostile.  You cant rebuild over it.  You can go in construction and build something there but when u exit and look at the city whatever u built in construction is not there.  See photo below of ruined turret number 4 in 12 o'clock position.  TWO, player respawned, he had a level 1 center city and complete city built up around him, including level 6 turrets on a level 1 city.   BoldAchillies

Screenshot_20190627-221506_WorldWarfare.jpg

Whos make long range weapon army ( arty with 2 officer and one in lc or rocket) kill every rebel city easyly ... speed not good very slow devs know why ppl dont play global map new map nees speed like blitz map... 5 activy strong leag member is good for everything for what neccessary fights tactics helps for lcs and fun.. Ally with 2 leag kill them all...N0Mercy

Hello Officer Peter, 

This is MadCow from GODz

I have a few points that I wish to discuss with you regarding this new map.

Firstly, diplomacy in this new will be Huge Issue, I know people will find this quite ironic coming from leader of GODz, but it is true, currently there are many Teams that Are already jumping onto 20 player maps with 2-3 full teams, and this new map is the recipe for disaster , the map already has very small number of players , hence the monopoly leagues ( they know who they are) will simply split to even smaller leagues and in effect have the entire map green and blue in less than a day  as they will jump with 9-10 smaller leagues and alts. As mentioned by Ricke14 , simply removing diplomacy won’t solve anything , as there will be verbal alliances just like cup. Hence a feature needs to be added that will force players to fight each other , for example , making it so only first place league gets the win, any other league surviving should get defeat and 50-75% rewards penalty so this discourages then from jumping with multiple league , another solution is to impose a feature , where the more allies you have , the less gold rewards you get, this will also discourage players from playing like monopoly.

Secondly, A huge issue immediately popped in my head moment I saw the post announcing new map , the issue of force opening new maps . Force Opening maps occurs when for example 20 players from League X jumps into map A,  any other player in that League that ques up will go to map B, and map won’t fill up with any players except league X, until map fills up, so this creates new issue for this new map,  as league x joins map  A, all others in league X will join maps B,C,D,E,F and so on, and the big issue is maps B,C,D,E,F won’t receive anymore players until is filled, and this creates huge huge problems for maps E,F as it will be days before anyone joins , and league X will already have huge rss, armies, cities and league cities, smoking the map unplayable to any new player that’s joined,  I am no Software developer or engineer but I’m sure they can program something that will prevent that.

Thirdly, The map speed,, 1x speed will be a pain to play in , already global fields ( take 1-2 days ) to fill up, but 2x speed like isles fill up in much less. Additionally,  1x speed hugely benefits cannoneers with their longe range and aa( I am a cannoneer myself) our aa will snipe any bomber before they reach . And tanks will march from far, quvkly dying to long range arrillery strikes.

These are my concerns ans suggestions , thank you for your time 🙏🏻🐮.  

~MadCow

• Like 2

(Opinion for the average player that judt wants to have fun, not one of those long time veterans that complain about speed n crap)

One issue I see is how little real life enemys there are, a good enough team would kill them all in a day, then all they would have left to do is kill npcs which is boring. So maybe you guys should add certain zones in the given areas where team spawns with 5 citys per area, and make it like 6 teams able to spawn in a set zone. Make it kinda competitive. Like tourney. Therefore people will eant to take all the cpu citys to kill the 5 other teams.

Thanks, GeneralSlushee

Few glitches I found already.  ONE, several of the rebel cities are showing 4 turrets.  3 built and one ruble turret with 100 hp.  When u cap those cities the ruined turret stays and units still shoot at it like its hostile.  You cant rebuild over it.  You can go in construction and build something there but when u exit and look at the city whatever u built in construction is not there.  See photo below of ruined turret number 4 in 12 o'clock position.  TWO, player respawned, he had a level 1 center city and complete city built up around him, including level 6 turrets on a level 1 city.   BoldAchillies

One more glitch I found.

Transport doesn't show the item being shipped.  I sent 2 lancasters and 2 junkers.  Lancasters show, junkers dont.

Screenshot_20190628-080818_WorldWarfare.jpg

Hello, my nickname is InHaLe

1. Forbid to have more than one account. Keep track, block and delete accounts of offenders. If this is not done now, then it will be too late. The game rots because of this.
2. For the new card, leave the speed x1. If you do not understand the value of speed x1, then you are not a player. The speed greatly changes the perception of the player, his actions and so on. New players playing x2 do not know how to play x1.

3. For lovers of speed x2. Speed x2 gives an imbalance especially with the generals and new technologies. To reduce the imbalance, I propose to increase not the base speed. A add 100% speed value to the base. For example: The base speed is 4. Then for x1 = 4. When x2 = 4 + 4, no 8. Then the generals and technologies that increase the speed of the base value, will not greatly affect the balance of the game at speed x2.

4. Need to advertise the game, new players are very few. And if they appear they see a multiply number of accounts. They leave the game seeing the use of more than one account.

5. Forbid Ligam to send more than one team to one type of battlefield map. That is, one league can send 20 players to a global map. 5 players on the new map of Europe. and 10 more players to another map (island). A total of 35 players can play but on different types of cards.

6. Restrict diplomacy for a new card. Have 1 ally. neutrals should not be. The winner is the winner and ally. This can be tested on other types of cards, where the team is not more than 10 people. On the cards of 20 players, leave neutrals. Also I would return on the global map, the criterion of victory. In the old days, every player who did not leave the battlefield and had a city got the victory. It attracted players and they fiercely resisted. The current situation is that players and leagues leave the battlefield, seeing a strong league. It is not right.

7. Limit the impact of money on winning the game. If the game cannot be won without money, players will leave the game. Limit the use of shields on the city. Limit the use of diamonds 2500, 5000, 10000 per day. This should be developed and tested in the game.

Russian version:

Здравствуйте, мой ник InHaLe
1. Запретить иметь более одной учетной записи.  Остлеживать, блокировать и удалять учетные записи нарушителей. Если это не сделать сейчас, то потом будет поздно. Игра загнивает изза этого.
2. Для новой карты оставить скорость х1. Если вы не понимаете ценность скорости х1, то вы не игрок. Скорость очень сильно меняет восприятие игрока, его действия и тд. Новые игроки играя на х2 не умеют играть на х1. 

3. Для любителей скорости х2.  Скорость х2 дает дисбаланс особенно с генералами и новыми технологиями. Для уменьшения дисбаланса предлагаю увеличить не базовую скорость. А добавить  100% значение  скорости к базовой. Для примера: Базовая скорость  равна 4. Тогда при х1 =4. При х2 =4+4, не 8. Тогда генералы и технологии которые увеливают скорость от базового значения, не будут сильно влиять на баланс игры на скорости х2.

4. Нужна реклама игры, новых игроков очень мало. А если они и появляются они видят многичесленное количество учетных записей. они Уходят из игры видя использования более одной учетной записи.

5. Запретить Лигам отправлять больше одной команды на один вид карты поля боя. То есть одна лига может отправить 20 игроков на глобальную карту. 5 игроков на новую карту европы.  и еще 10 игроков на другую карту (острова). в сумме 35 игроков могут играть но на разных видах карт. 
6. Для новой карты дипломатию ограничить. Иметь 1 союзник. нейтралов не должно быть. Побеждает Победитель и союзник. Это можно опробовать и на других видах карт, где команда состоит не больше 10 человек. На картах 20 игроков, оставить нейтралы. Также я бы вернул на глобальной карте, критерий победы. В старые времена каждый игрок не покинувший поле боя и имевший город получал победу. Это привлекало игроков и они ожесточенно сопротивлялись. Нынешняя ситуация такова, что игроки и лиги уходят с поля боя, видя сильную лигу. Это не правильно.

7. Ограничить влияния денег на победу в игре. Если в игре  нельзя будет победить без денег, игроки уйдут из игры. Ограничить использование щитов на города. Ограничить использование алмазов 2500, 5000, 10000 в сутки. Это надо разработать и тестировать в игре

Throws my slippers, but I'm right 100%

Edited by InHaLe

I really like how rebel are a bit more buffed and how the rebel cities and surrendered cities upgrade slowly however, I suggest to add some air defence to the level 15+ rebel cities since a army of bombers can cruise threw them quickly and make the 15+ more buffed since a level 8 and level 10 rebel city where much more powerful than a level 15 since level 15 has 5 m40 1 bomber, level 8 had 3 rockets+2tigers+2destroyers+2 bombers, add ships surrounding water side of level 15s, also change the troop respawn timer in rebels cause I killed the whole rebel army and than was attacking center of city (I only had 2 stugs so it was slow and lights) the rebel army respawned and killed all my lights and it happened twice, so maybe make them respawn slowly. Another bug was when I was attacking that city it said a 4th level 1 rebel was constructing and once I capped it was still there and my troops kept attacking it and it didn’t break. Overall really fun and love the smaller teams and concept just keeps some bug fixes

AC030921-63D2-48F5-970D-131F9636AA60.png

1 minute ago, Maxanator said:

I really like how rebel are a bit more buffed and how the rebel cities and surrendered cities upgrade slowly however, I suggest to add some air defence to the level 15+ rebel cities since a army of bombers can cruise threw them quickly and make the 15+ more buffed since a level 8 and level 10 rebel city where much more powerful than a level 15 since level 15 has 5 m40 1 bomber, level 8 had 3 rockets+2tigers+2destroyers+2 bombers, add ships surrounding water side of level 15s, also change the troop respawn timer in rebels cause I killed the whole rebel army and than was attacking center of city (I only had 2 stugs so it was slow and lights) the rebel army respawned and killed all my lights and it happened twice, so maybe make them respawn slowly. Another bug was when I was attacking that city it said a 4th level 1 rebel was constructing and once I capped it was still there and my troops kept attacking it and it didn’t break. Overall really fun and love the smaller teams and concept just keeps some bug fixes

AC030921-63D2-48F5-970D-131F9636AA60.png

-Maxanator from Deicide

The cities make it nigh impossible to be conquered. For a solo player. Speed was very bad as well. It took almost an hr for an AT gun to make it almost an hour away at the speed

Now rebel cities are not allowed to be capped tried it on a 15 and the cap is not allowed it just sits there 

01E797D1-DBAB-4DDF-A183-B461DBE6015B.png

A76857BD-E924-440F-9F26-B6A31D1CB327.png

• Peter locked and unlocked this topic